• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 200 Tate vs Nunes |OT| The Fall of Jonesius

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldcommando

Banned
What is Fight Pass? I've seen it mentioned here a few times. What are the benefits?

Ufc streaming service. You get to watch old fights and stuff like early prelims of certain cards. You also have stuff from pride. Nowadays we have entire cards exclusive to the service. Usually fight night stuff

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
How in the world did Tate lose all that weight in 24hrs!!??

You can cut a ton of weight in a short amount of time by dehydrating.

My weight fluctuates by about 5lbs daily. I was 210.6lbs yesterday and 204.8 this morning now back up to 209.8. It's mostly water and waste. This huge shit I'm taking will make me drop another pound.

Signed up for the free trial of Fight Pass. Pretty cool so far. Disappointed I won't be able to watch the fights that are happening tonight.

ldcommando

Banned
You can cut a ton of weight in a short amount of time by dehydrating.

My weight fluctuates by about 5lbs daily. I was 210.6lbs yesterday and 204.8 this morning now back up to 209.8. It's mostly water and waste. This huge shit I'm taking will make me drop another pound.

keep us updated :)

Signed up for the free trial of Fight Pass. Pretty cool so far. Disappointed I won't be able to watch the fights that are happening tonight.

Where are you located? Main card airs on fox sports 1

Oscar

My bets for this weekend's events:

(Imgur links)
Fight Night 90
TUF Finale + UFC 200

Hit on my Lewis/Alvarez parlay (Risk $20 for $120.70).
Feel VERY confident about Nicolau/Superboy/Claudia. (Risk $30 for $180)
Coin toss feels on Browne/Nunes. (Risk $15 for $135.70)
Very low chance/Hail mary as fuck feels on Lesnar/Silva. (Risk $10 for $100.25)

Its on Fox so with commercials and 15 mins max per fight I'm thinking hour and a half? There are 4 more fights before the main.

ron_bato

Maybe an hour from now?

Fox Sports 1 shows are ridiculously long. the main event isn't going to start for 2 hours at least.

It's the UFC's most poorly paced show just because of all the advertising they do, and the back and forth with the analysts. It's going to take a while to get to Joanna and Claudia.

Fox Sports 1 shows are ridiculously long. the main event isn't going to start for 2 hours at least.

It's the UFC's most poorly paced show just because of all the advertising they do, and the back and forth with the analysts. It's going to take a while to get to Joanna and Claudia.

Yeah I wish they just did all of their content on Fight Pass. The pacing is sooooo much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom