• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-6lhq45.gif

untitled-5koq8o.gif

untitled-7y1aos.gif

selo

Whoa... that was hard to watch :(. Hope the Chris can recover from back to back tko's. And yeah, hope Romero does something like this to Bisping.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
This dude came out clean?

Test suspension only has a 24hr half-life and orals are quite short HLs also. You can read reports that USADA don't actually perform CIR testing, they can but choose not to for some reason (they're $500 each) which would only work in a 24hr window anyways and not between 11pm-6am. CIR would be the only way to catch a syntheic test* user.

*Syntheic testosterone is made fromm yams which looks slightly different from natural testosterone which is how a CIR test would catch it. You can instead make testosterone from animal cholestrol which will NOT show up in a CIR, unless they found some other wya to view the markers, because it has the exact markers as natural test.

I think countries with state sponsored doping have real exotic designer steroids that are way ahead of WADA tesing, look at BALCO they would never have caught them unless a coach snitched.

Chesskid1

Banned
I thought Chris' skull got smashed open. Looked like the knee went to his forehead and he was leaking like it was a broken nose.

same here, i was thinking it was like page vs cyborg and weidman was seriously hurt

he seems ok, guess it was just a big gash on the side of his dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom