• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Nothing to grab I assume
1279082592656.jpg

Is there a practical reason all the girls go with cornrows when fighting?
Hair can come untied and fuck with your vision. Even as a guy with semi long hair sometimes in jiu jitsu sometimes people get their hand or knee on my hair and when I move or when they move I can feel my hair getting torn lol

Oscar

I'm the only one who thinks KK can win?

I don't know shit about KK, but I know Joanna is a slow starter and has a little trouble in the clinch. If KK can close the distance and employ some dirty boxing, she's got a chance.

If she gives Joanna any space, she will get picked apart in brutal fashion.

Tryxx

Lol

You ever seen JJ fight? She's insanely good.
She's a beast but this is a sport where one punch or kick changes everything in a matter of seconds. Joanna in all her interviews has pretty much put it out there that karolina doesn't have a chance etc. she is for sure underestimating karolina and this is the worst sport to underestimate your opponent. We will see though.

Is there a practical reason all the girls go with cornrows when fighting?

What everybody else said.

It gets so easily caught on things. Rolling with long hair is hard. So many times it gets caught under my head and prevents me from being able to even turn my head from on the bottom when being pressured.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
KK looks like Sami Zayn marking out to Nakamura

Guru-Guru

Banned
She's a beast but this is a sport where one punch or kick changes everything in a matter of seconds. Joanna in all her interviews has pretty much put it out there that karolina doesn't have a chance etc. she is for sure underestimating karolina and this is the worst sport to underestimate your opponent. We will see though.
JJ has said the same shit about all her previous opponents too though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom