• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunhi, do you have Bisping doing the butt-injection mime?

untitled-9j9swf.gif

brentech

She hasn't gotten beaten up at all yet. Nice clean lead for JJ but its not a total blowout.

That said JJ will win. Just too fast and agile

I'm not even saying that KK couldn't win by KO, but so far in the fight, she just hasn't mounted an offense. Pretty disappointed with what I'm seeing from her.
KK was supposed to be stronger, and she's getting tossed out of dominant position.

I'm not even saying that KK couldn't win by KO, but so far in the fight, she just hasn't mounted an offense. Pretty disappointed with what I'm seeing from her.
KK was supposed to be stronger, and she's getting tossed out of dominant position.

Huh? KK was never in this fight. As of now KK is being more competitive with JJ than anyone she has faced in the UFC not named Claudia Ghadela.

JJ will win, but I'm surprised she hasn't been able to beat up on KK a little more

Oscar

Huh? KK was never in this fight. As of now KK is being more competitive with JJ than anyone she has faced in the UFC not named Claudia Ghadela.

JJ will win, but I'm surprised she hasn't been able to beat up on KK a little more

She's tagging KK clean at will. Doesn't have to rock her in order to be significant, this is a beatdown.

Tryxx

Only problem with how Joanna fights they aren't that entertaining because she really doesn't have one punch power at all. Always decisions and fairly boring performances just a bunch of punches that all do little damage and over time it adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom