• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 213 OT - Nunes vs Shevchenko. The Lioness, the Uber, and the The Soldier of God

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
fuck ronda
sandy hook truthers deserve no respect, not to mention she is the biggest asshole of all time to opponents and karma paid her back in full

mmhmm never gets old

7cUe062.gif

Em2DzqK.gif

SNwsPYG.gif

Syder

nunes was really mean to rousey after she won, never liked her since
fuck ronda
sandy hook truthers deserve no respect, not to mention she is the biggest asshole of all time to opponents and karma paid her back in full
Nunes had every right to be pissed after that has-been, Rousey, was promoted so much when Amanda was the one holding the gold.

Also, Nunes earned $100,000 + $100,000 win bonus while Rousey made $3,000,000 for that embarrassing performance.

Fuck Ronda. Nunes is the Queen.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
man, these announcers are terrible. They just fell asleep when they were throwing that spinny shit.

I love the creativity Pettis shows when he's fighting his fight, it's so damn exciting. Whether he becomes champ again or not, I'm always gonna watch his fights.

pixelation

Non plussed by Pettis's performance. Holloway living the good life i see, looks like a hamster storing something up for later on the day.

Top Bottom