• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC On FOX 6 |OT| Cerrone, Pettis, Rampage, Glover The God...And A Title Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Been watching Rampage fight since his PRIDE days. Every time i see him now i get drawn in by the hype, i fucking believe him everytime when he tells me hes gonna go for it, come out swinging bombs, had a good camp etc etc.

And everytime Im left disappointed and disgusted.

The Rampage cycle.

I get caught up in the Rampage cycle as well...

I remember running into him by chance at Narita airport in Tokyo before his fight against Bader. He was legitimately fat, was hobbling and grabbing his knees, and his posse of Japanese girls were borderline ugly.

I honestly hope he just retires after he gets murdered by Teixiera.

"I think he has the impression that I'm going to stand in front of him and let him hit me. That's not going to happen" - Mighty Mouse

No.. No one on the planet has that impression.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rogan-face
0097_9wudn.gif

lol QRJ always talks that same old bullshit

And yeah that was a pretty good Rogan face, nothing like the Silver/Belfort one tho. Someone needs to isolate just the rogan part of it, that could be useful. I'd do it but I don't know the first thing about GIFs.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I trained with Glover back in the day, '05, before he moved on from our small BJJ school at the time (which was mostly badasses directly out of Brazil + little ol' me getting my ass whupped by aforementioned badasses) to I think Chuck Liddell's camp. Sucks that he had all those visa issues that kept him from the spotilght until recently.

I trained with Glover back in the day, '05, before he moved on from our small BJJ school at the time (which was mostly badasses directly out of Brazil + little ol' me getting my ass whupped by aforementioned badasses) to I think Chuck Liddell's camp. Sucks that he had all those visa issues that kept him from the spotilght until recently.
So one of Evil Da Gawd's 100+ fights was vs. Glohver Teixeira. Mind blown.

Don't know. The match went long and they cut the feed early. Mitchell was winning at the point it cut away though.

Looking it up, 30-27 all three judges for Mitchell

charsace

How strong do you think he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom