• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC On FOX 6 |OT| Cerrone, Pettis, Rampage, Glover The God...And A Title Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuklear

Banned
30-27...lol. Hioki did more on his back than Guida did with top position.

This is why I've lost interest in North Aerican MMA. The judging is TERRIBLE. It needs to adopt Japan's system of scoring a fight as a whole and of course getting judges that know how to judge. Especially ones that don't use the "One Takedown wins you the round" type of judging.

DALEpitbull.gif

DON'T STOP THE PARRRRRTAYYYYY

Mike Chiappetta MMA ‏@MikeChiappetta
Round-by-round striking totals of Hioki-Guida, per @FightMetric: 1) HH 31-16; 2) HH 23-12; 3) HH 20-12. Total: Hioki 74, Guida 40.

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL Koch gets killed because Lamas slipped and somehow still gets on top of Koch.

You deserve that kind of beatdown if you fuck up a gimmie takedown like that.

JB1981

Franky has beaten up bigger and stronger guys than Aldo. Franky is gonna shock people by dumping Aldo on his head.

I think Frankie will definitely have a strength/wrestling advantage and he has an amazing motor but I don't think he has fought a killer like Aldo before. And Aldo is a pretty big 145. I just hope Frankie can survive his leg kicks and striking power

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Frankie was almost KOd by Lay Praynard not once, but twice. Aldo will destroy him.

Hey, it's God of War!

1) gray is HUGE
2) he survived.

frankie will set a pace that aldo wont be able to keep up with. he may be put in danger in the first or second, but he'll survive and take aldo into deep water and DROWN HIM

charsace

I think Frankie will definitely have a strength/wrestling advantage and he has an amazing motor but I don't think he has fought a killer like Aldo before. And Aldo is a pretty big 145. I just hope Frankie can survive his leg kicks and striking power

Frankie will catch one of Aldo's leg kicks and take him down.

Pimpwerx

Isn't Frankie's strength his speed? I expect Aldo's gameplan to be to hack his legs to bits, so he slows down. What's the reach situation between the two, btw? If Frankie has a noticeable reach advantage, that's the only way I see that as an interesting fight. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom