• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Thomson |OT| ‘Oh, oh, ehh’ making woman sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Cruickshank vs. Rio

Daron+Cruickshank+vs.+Mike+Rio+1.gif

Daron+Cruickshank+vs.+Mike+Rio+2.gif

lol of course it was second after I mentioned that Pettis is the better striker that Caceres got that knockdown but the ground was the key. Credit to Pettis composure in recovering and credit to Caceres chin in taking those kicks and punches.

Heel

If that's not FotN we're in for something special. Pettis still too green, needs to go to 125 asap.

Shadowof

Neo Member
Was a great fight loved that rear naked from Alex said fuck hooks when right into it haha. Pettis was great to watch though first time I got a chance to really watch one of his fights.

The potential is clearly there though.Caceres is just a bad match up because of his slick style in all positions. Pettis will walk through just about everyone else I think.

"Slick" is a bit much. Unpredictable is more accurate. Dude is all over the place.

Sergio just doesnt have enough fights

Weidman beat Silva in his 10th fight. Sergio came into this fight at 10-0. I haven't checked on Sergio's pre-UFC history and maybe he was just rolling cans before then but the amount of fights he's had at his age is quite a lot. It was Caceres style and his chin that caused problems there.

Straight up goofy is how I would describe it.

... I'll give you that.

SRTtoZ

I know hes young but he's not a stand out fighter for me yet. A lot of the hype comes from the fact that he looks like and shares the same last name as his older brother.

I know hes young but he's not a stand out fighter for me yet. A lot of the hype comes from the fact that he looks like and shares the same last name as his older brother.

He is very much in the shadow of his older brother, it's up to him to break out of it.

VASPER

Banned
God damn it Pettis fucking up my picks, anyway i have to give Leeroy some credit he's got some good ground game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom