• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Thomson |OT| ‘Oh, oh, ehh’ making woman sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so.Caceres is very unpredictable sure, but he also flows with his moves much better than average fighter and on the ground too.

Got a chin too!

He's wild. It's not even slick, it just looks smoother than it is because he's lanky. He's always given his opponents problems because he's awkward to deal with on the ground and he's wild and lanky in the standup. Lil Pettis against more orthadox fighters does much better.

Also.. it's time to see if Cowboy's mental game is on right.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
0000.gif

Shadowof

Neo Member
I was hoping that Cowboy was gonna win this one but I definitely didn't expect him to take it home like that hahah!

Probably a cut above the ear didn't notice the blood till last second but if that was a ruptured ear drum he wouldn't be walking around like that.

You're probably right. I just thought of the possibility of ear drum because the blood had dripped below the ear onto his head/jaw area.

charsace

I am going with Thomson. I always underestimate him and he always performs. I still think he beat Melendez in his last SF fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom