• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

From the other thread, this is a store in Germany:

Didn't say which one, though.
Saturn, basically a Media Markt, but with a blue, black an orange color-theme (and ironically under the same roofing-company, Metro).

And yep, that was a big restock, as Saturn just sent out Robin and Lucina, which i ordered back in March.
Meaning, i have a spare Lucina and a spare Robin up for trade.

MouldyK

Saturn, basically a Media Markt, but with a blue, black an orange color-theme (and ironically under the same roofing-company, Metro).

And yep, that was a big restock, as Saturn just sent out Robin and Lucina, which i ordered back in March.
Meaning, i have a spare Lucina and a spare Robin up for trade.

Yeah, ShopTo over here are having a Restock (well back order)...for £20 each.

Dee Dee

OMG, it's happening! Saturn Germany just sent confirmation that my pre-ordered Ness and Robin are being sent out. I am flabbergasted! I ordered these in March and was told they would never come!!

But they finally cancelled my King DeDeDe order.

You win some, you loose some.

Can't believe it. I was about to cancel the order and ask for a refund so many times last month. I am so glad I am a lazy slob right now!

I only need Shulk and DeDeDe now to fill the amiibo void. Maybe squid boy.
What a time to be alive.

MouldyK

Nope, Smyths had the Metaknights. They didn't lie.

The reason I will always respect them:

11537578_10203497736278196_2486967850614558849_o.jpg

Also, saw a family buy a Wii U today.

What a time to be alive!

cyba89

YES! There is a Saturn with a Ness now available nearby. Ordered him online so I can pick him up there tomorrow. :)

Even seemed to be the last, because it now says 'not available' for this store.

EmiPrime

I picked up a Robin and a Lucina for trading.

Anyone in the UK have a spare Pit and/or Captain Falcon? I don't care about the box condition as long as the contents are perfect.

Linius

The yellow box is much prettier.

I feel like we got a ton of these boxes with a game and an amiibo now. From the top of my head: Toad, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, Smash Bros. and Yoshi. Easy money for Nintendo with that standardized box.

Spades

I'm sure they're fairly common these days, but I still have a spare WFT and Toon Link mint/boxed if anyone needs either.

Linius

I guess it depends on the country. But Shulk, Little Mac and Dedede are nowhere to be seen here in The Netherlands. Except for a few scalpers who sell them online. Some guy is trying to sell his Shulk for 70 euros: http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/spelcom...285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr. These 0,01 cent up bids are me and two guys from my Dutch board :p

Also a lot of Silver Mario's popped up on there. Bunch of cun** who bought them trough Amazon only to sell them for big profit. Hopefully no one bites.

TheMoon

I thought Game & Watch was really cool seeing as you can change his pose. Really excited for that wave

That bit was the most amazing news about this new wave. G&W went from "neat" to "OMG AMAZING I SHOULD BUY THREE SO I CAN DISPLAY ALL THREE POSES AT ONCE" lol

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the stand that housed all the Amiibos in the smash direct on Sunday. A pic :

Capture.jpg

They look fantastic and exactly the thing i've been looking for.

No info was given on it so it might be something they made just to sit next to him.

cyba89

Ness arrived! :D
Ganondorf, ZSS and Wooly Yoshi coming next friday. Olimar is preordered.

Amiibo business can be stressful sometimes but now I feel good.

But look at the artwork and the official shots of the amiibo. It's clearly not intentional because it's nowhere to be seen on those.

This is what he is supposed to look like:

It's intentional, wha are the chances that both yours and mine have all the same marks I exactly the same places? That official shot was made before release so it's expected to have differences as it's not a production version.

Top Bottom