• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/EU Amiibo Thread | Compatible with the regular-sized New Nintendo 3DS

Spades

I thought it was the 26th too, so why would Shopto take the money this week? I have Ganondorf ordered there too.

ShopTo took the payment for the last batch a week early so I imagine they want to get their house in order as early as they can to avoid any cancellations and having to notify people the day before that they are out of luck like some places did in the past.

Robin64

Interestingly, ShopTo took my payment, but the section that said what they were delivering was completely blank.

I only ordered ZSS, though, so it has to be that.

Koren

Just got confirmation that the Ness and Lucina I ordered long ago are coming from Amazon.UK. Nice.

Any else got that too?
Got a Lucina/Robin shipping notice (and I'm not alone), that's the reason why I was speaking about a restock a couple days ago.

Just for information, it was a february order that wasn't fulfilled when they released those for the first time. So maybe they haven't received many of them.

Probably. The wait for Robin continues then.
Ah well. At least nice to finally have my Ness and Lucina

Robin64

Is GAME's Mega Man at £14.99 the cheapest place right now? I despise paying over the RRP of £10.99, but if MM is kinda rare..

Robin64

Oh crap.

XEp4SuU.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1066818

Robin64

A restock of Little Mac in Sweden gives me hope that the NUK store might get some. A Little Mac for £11 would be bliss!

I gotta admit after having what was it 11 amiibo announced at E3, i'm starting to not care about them, too many amiibo too soon, plus stock shortages and scalpers and, i'm just starting not to care

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Heads up: VILLAGER + LITTLE MAC (!!) + Super Mario series is going to be in stock at QUOTE my post to SEE

edited: before I thought Mac wasn't part of the deal but.. I was wrong! :D

I have two Wooly Yoshis pre-ordered on Game site and I also have the same ones pre-ordered at my local store. I don't have enough atm to keep both pre-orders so I don't know which to cancel LOL. I wonder which is less likely to fuck up...

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
With all those cancels, I wish I had two blue Yoshi preorders...

If you want I have your back, I got 2 of them coming... i was looking at trading it for the pink one which I've missed but I might as well help a gaffer out instead.

Where are you from? I'd be shipping from Italy, to most EU Countries it's 8EUR to ship up to a couple iirc and the Yarn Yoshi BlueAmiibo was €18.99 where I ordered it.

Wouldn't let me ship to the UK. :(

I need a Ness which if I'm not mistaken you have in surplus, if you want I can pick it up for you a d then trade.
Or just paypal me the money + shipping. Dunno, just trying to help.

Koren

Where are you from?
NeoGAF is just great for this...

I'm from France (and I was worrying because the stock here has been partly destroyed, it seems, with plently of cancelling), but it's too soon to say I won't receive it. A lot of thanks for the offer, though.

I need a Ness which if I'm not mistaken you have in surplus
I had three preorders for Ness, but received only one. I still have a pending order for it (couldn't cancel it), though, so in case I receive it, I'll remember you're looking for it! I received two long overdue orders (including Dedede, the only one I was missing), so there's hope.

BahamutPT

It seems there has been some stock shuffling going on, maybe some restocking and definitely some reprinting...

Today I found some reprinted Kirby Amiibo (code ending with C1 and n3DS on the back), but some new first print Lucina, Robin, Ike, Meta Knight and Cap. Falcon. Some have been OoS over here (Portugal) for months.

...and later I found this in a different store (same chain though) for me and my friend!

cyba89

So availability of certain rare amiibos seems to be getting better now. Only Rosalina and Shulk are still Super Unicorn-tier, right?

Koren

Anyone surprised that we still haven't seen a "wave 2" for the Mario series?

So availability of certain rare amiibos seems to be getting better now.
Better as in "those who have missed the preorders by 5 minutes last time and try to find one since have had a small chance to find one recently?"

I still think it's awfully difficult to find any rare ones, although slightly better, and the fact there's some in shops is probably due to the fact that the release date of the reprints is completely random...

scamander

Banned
Are all of you collecting both, the Super Mario and the Smash Bros Series? When I started collecting amiibo wave 3 has been just released and I only bought the rarer ones. By the time they announced the Super Mario Collection, Bowser was my only Mario character. So I decided I would buy Luigi and Peach from the Mario Collection, because I don't like their Smash counterparts.
But now that I started with Luigi, I'm annoyed because my Smash collection will never be complete; unless of course I still buy all the Smash figurines, but then my OCD would force me to buy Mario, Bowser and Yoshi from the Mario Collection as wel. I'm weird.

Ikon

It seems there has been some stock shuffling going on, maybe some restocking and definitely some reprinting...

Today I found some reprinted Kirby Amiibo (code ending with C1 and n3DS on the back), but some new first print Lucina, Robin, Ike, Meta Knight and Cap. Falcon. Some have been OoS over here (Portugal) for months.

...and later I found this in a different store (same chain though) for me and my friend!
Holy shit, Robin in the wild. I've started to believe they never sent a single one to Norwegian stores.

BahamutPT

Holy shit, Robin in the wild. I've started to believe they never sent a single one to Norwegian stores.

I believe there was a store near me (and a mainstream one) that got 2 units of Greninja and Jigglypuff (2 of each, but still...). so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

TheMoon

A friend got his Zero Suit Samus from Amazon UK and Palutena has apparently been shipped, too.

All my orders are still stuck in pre-order state. -.-

It's gonna be one of those weeks again lol.

JordanKZ

Are all of you collecting both, the Super Mario and the Smash Bros Series? When I started collecting amiibo wave 3 has been just released and I only bought the rarer ones. By the time they announced the Super Mario Collection, Bowser was my only Mario character. So I decided I would buy Luigi and Peach from the Mario Collection, because I don't like their Smash counterparts.
But now that I started with Luigi, I'm annoyed because my Smash collection will never be complete; unless of course I still buy all the Smash figurines, but then my OCD would force me to buy Mario, Bowser and Yoshi from the Mario Collection as wel. I'm weird.

I'm probably picking up some of the Mario series, i.e: Silver Mario and Toad. The ones that are already in the Smash Bros. series just don't bother me.

Ikon

I've got a villager on the way and will probably have a hard time avoiding the AC line.

So far I've only bought Toad from the MP line but I'm thinking about getting them. Bowser would be my only duplicate but they are so similar I don't see the need to get another.

Think I'll look at importing Robin today though. He's the biggest one I'm missing atm.

TheMoon

And they're out in the wild again a week early.

Check your retail stores asap. Will go out hunting tomorrow morning.

OP needs updating with new waves and stuff.

Hopefully Olima, Dr Mario and Bowser Jr aren't met with more amiibo in July. At the same time, cannot wait 'til Smash is all over so I can get out of this game.

Top Bottom