• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzuh

All the laughter shows how much the campaign has damaged May's reputation. Even if she wins I think its done permanent damage.

So why isn't Paxman interrupting her every few seconds like he did with Corbyn?

I think he was trying to get a similar reaction out of Corbyn that Krishnan Guru Murphy did when Corbyn was running for leader the first time. Krishnan interrupted him a few times and Corbyn started shouting at him.

I just want you all to fix in your mind Lyndon Crosby, at the start of this campaign, thinking "Team Theresa" was the plan to reach out to those small c conservatives in the North.

This strategy has completely and utterly failed.

Faddy

Banned
Just like with the Neil interviews Corbyn attacked relentlessly and holds his ground. May gets softballed and collapses.

Tregard

Soothsayer
This is why a public, television debate should be written into the contract of a Prime Minister. It's a social responsibility.

Has Corbyn said he'll do the televised debate yet? Do we know who is going for Labour or is that still to be confirmed?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
0stT7bM.gif

haha that guy trying to get a mexican wave on or what

Hazzuh

This "no deal is better than a bad deal" thing is such fucking nonsense. Any deal is bad only in so far as it approaches no deal.

I just want you all to fix in your mind Lyndon Crosby, at the start of this campaign, thinking "Team Theresa" was the plan to reach out to those small c conservatives in the North.

This strategy has completely and utterly failed.

She still will be PM on 9th, and with an increase majority thanks to the UKIP collapse, but this is far from the killer blow she wanted on Labour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom