• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Gah, this is why I thought this was a bad idea. PC/Green/SNP/LDs taking potshots at Labour.

Fuck the SNP.

Empty

ugh they are going to go after corbyn on trident here too

thing is corbyn has the moderate opinion on both trident and brexit so most voters agree with him but it only takes progressives switching to lib dem/green to turn back the labour vote share

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
ugh they are going to go after corbyn on trident here too

thing is corbyn has the moderate opinion on both trident and brexit so most voters agree with him but it only takes progressives switching to lib dem/green to turn back the labour vote share

fuckthesnpfuckthesnpfuckthesnpfuckthesnp

WE are so close to a hung parliament and freedom from Tory rule and those cunts are spoiling it. Fuck them all.

Meadows

Banned
I really don't this is panning out well for Corbyn, there's all these other people just arguing with him about how he isn't doing enough for the left etc, which might steal his votes.

Pandy

For the SNP to do well in the long-run, they need the Conservatives do well in rUK. They have no interest in the Conservatives as a main target.
You can't sell yourself as the anti-Tory party if you don't attack the Tories.

I see where you are coming from, but ultimately you assume the current SNP would see the UK burn down to achieve independence. They wouldn't.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't this is panning out well for Corbyn, there's all these other people just arguing with him about how he isn't doing enough for the left etc, which might steal his votes.

Yeah, this is what I said beforehand.

PJV3

It's crazy they could say that in the current climate politically in England and Wales.

sammex

tumblr_oqu007xq4g1t0grs4o1_1280.png

Empty

main hope is that everyone gets bored of the messy debate and the only thing reported is that 'rival candidates attack may for ducking the debate'

there will be lots of play by the tory papers over corbyn's immigration answer though

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
You can't sell yourself as the anti-Tory party if you don't attack the Tories.

I see where you are coming from, but ultimately you assume the current SNP would see the UK burn down to achieve independence. They wouldn't.

You're chatting shit. The SNP literally just did exactly what I said they would.

kmag

fuckthesnpfuckthesnpfuckthesnpfuckthesnp

WE are so close to a hung parliament and freedom from Tory rule and those cunts are spoiling it. Fuck them all.

What England votes for England gets. If you cunts don't want Tories don't vote Tories. It's not our job to bale you xenophobic backwards looking nostalgia seeking cunts out of voting against your best interests. Man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom