• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK General Election - 8th June 2017 |OT| - The Red Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

Pretty decent from Labour, Greens, Lib Dems, SNP. I liked what they had to say mostly and liked the leaders in this. Chaos with Heart Party.

Empty

my feeling going in was that corbyn should do this because the optics of may not turning up trumps the polling risk of shedding votes to the other progressive parties because of targeting over brexit or just liking the look of lucas or farron etc

hard to say how that will play out. it really depends on the post-debate coverage. a couple of days of 'why did may dodge debates' is really potent as may has entirely presented this as a presidential contest and voters don't like being treated with contempt. however i wouldn't be suprised if in the sunday papers polls we get greens +1, lib dems + 2 and labour down to 33.

jem0208

Corbyn and Farron were meh, Lucas and the SNP guy did well, Nutall and Rudd were rubbish.

Cancel that, Farron was awesome at the end there.

Saw the Tories were on a full frontal on Twitter. They've lost the plot. All strong and stable and an odd cult of Personality around the Dear Leader.

Need to get these tossers out of government. They're damaging to the UK and the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom