• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Is it weird that I prefer depressed "I hate my life/job" UKGAF over horny/freaky UKGAF?

so guys! what's worse, peeing in your sleep or wet dreams?

Suairyu

Banned
Is it weird that I prefer depressed "I hate my life/job" UKGAF over horny/freaky UKGAF?

so guys! what's worse, peeing in your sleep or wet dreams?
bro I wasn't horny I just genuinely think it is one of the most difficult questions I have ever conceived. I can't decide on the answer.

SmokyDave

brown I wasn't horny I just genuinely think it is one of the most difficult questions I have ever conceived. I can't decide on the answer.

Seems easy to me unless you regularly orgasm whilst pissing. One is good, but the other is great.

'Banging shit' was a great answer too.

daviyoung

Banned
A banging shit has more chance of tickling the prostrate on the way out, which is far more erotic than anything urine related and can actually trigger an orgasm. The relief you get from pissing is just the same release of endorphines you could get from ejaculating, watching a comedy film or riding a rollercoaster. Pleasure chems going into your bloodstream aren't the same as sexy chems going in, easily confused though.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Worked phoned. I am needed in the workplace today FTW THIS EXTRA CASH WILL DO FUCKING NICLY.

CREAM DOLLA DOLLA BILL YA'LL

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
A banging shit has more chance of tickling the prostrate on the way out, which is far more erotic than anything urine related and can actually trigger an orgasm. The relief you get from pissing is just the same release of endorphines you could get from ejaculating, watching a comedy film or riding a rollercoaster. Pleasure chems going into your bloodstream aren't the same as sexy chems going in, easily confused though.

This is very true. In fact, next time you're taking a dump, make sounds like you're having an orgasm, it will make the whole process much more enjoyable. Maybe even talk dirty to yourself a little, or choke yourself a bit.

Has anyone been to a laserquest recently?

I fancy stepping back in time for a bit.

Yeah I went to the one in Trocedero for my mate's birthday the other week, and it was awesome. Girls v boys, girls lost (which was severely rubbed in our faces for the rest of the day) but I had the best score out of all the girls.

Do it.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
"Yeah I'll go out tonight but I won't be drinking too much"

He says, prior to 4 vodka trebles.

"Yeah I'll go out tonight but I won't be drinking too much"

He says, prior to 4 vodka trebles.

I've learned that I'll never drink just one or two and that if I'm going out, I'll probably get ploughed.

To stop this from happening, I usually drive to the pub. That way I can't take a drink and I can get petrol money off my drunk mates.

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;37235307 said:
This page is disgusting.

KSuhg.gif

Songbird

Prodigal Son
It's interesting how well McDonald's Monopoly fools you into thinking you have a chance to win anything. Only need Bond Street for a Mini Cooper
that will have been claimed already
!

/fatass

I know most people who get TiVo/catchup say it really changes how they watch telly, but I'm quite happy with my setup. Freeview (extra Virgin channels don't offer much I want except HD), and through the Xbox I get Netflix and the VOD services. Fairly cost effective and absolutely fantastic.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
The TiVo box seems cool but there is a good amount of on demand stuff on Virgin in general. Only issue I have is the channels V actually give you on the base package is shite. No Comedy Central? Seriously? No E4 in HD? Fuck that Sky give you all the HD ones.
When we move to our 3rd year house we're switching to Sky for TV, Virgin also don't have Sports 3,4, News or F1 in HD.

SmokyDave

TiVo is just a posh VCR no? And yeh, ITV is like the Daily Mail with moving pictures.

It is, yeah, kinda.

The thing is, I watch very, very little TV. The TiVo box seems to have sussed out what I watch though and it always has a ton of shows lined up for me when I sit down. It also picks shit that it thinks I might like and, so far, it's pretty good at it. I hardly even use the whole 'thumbs-up / thumbs-down' thing and yet it understands my preferences.

Add in the integration of 4OD, iPlayer, Youtube etc.. and it just makes using the TV much more pleasant.

The best way I can illustrate it is that I was dead against getting any TV package and now, 3 months later, I'm upgrading to the biggest package they have.

Chinner

Banned
meadows mate how about me you and cheezmo (maybe smokeydave and the fellow duck) go out one night, take some dodgy Es have a right laugh you nomsayin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom