• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Uh oh. I wouldn't recommend Reed to anyone. I've hired a few agency staff from there and no-one was happy with them or how they treated their workers. Good for foot-in-the-door so long as your temp company is capable of hiring internally, but as an external agency they're pretty bad.
As an agency working on your behalf this is absolutely true.

But as a job listings website they're pretty top notch.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
zIjFz.gif

Plans for weekend y'all?

Last day of my job on Friday, then a leaving do, then an old mate is coming to stay on Saturday, rest on Sunday and then new job on monday. Not quite the relaxing weekend I'd hoped for, but should be fun nonetheless. I am just a lazy git, really. Even being social is too much effort sometimes!

Ps this thread has indeed gotten weird lately :p let's talk about English stuff, like how foxy susanna reid is first thing in the morning.or the rain. Lotsa rain today down south.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
As an agency working on your behalf this is absolutely true.

But as a job listings website they're pretty top notch.

I think that, like most job websites, they're way oversubscribed, and lead to lots of competition for only a few roles. Although my new job was kinda from Reeding a way - applied for one job but was unsuccessful, but they called me back for another position a mon later which is where illbe going on Monday. So hyped. Even more hyped for the mad stacks I'll be making. 400 quid a month extra, get in!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
So apparently the job vacancy in Leeds is back open? Crazy. I got two interview notices, then it was canceled, now it's back again.

If I'm successful, could any Leeds residents share the best places to live in and around the city?

So apparently the job vacancy in Leeds is back open? Crazy. I got two interview notices, then it was canceled, now it's back again.

If I'm successful, could any Leeds residents share the best places to live in and around the city?

I'd have alarm bells ringing already and would probably fuck that place off for being incompetent.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

That's a great one, fucking public transport man. Bleh. (I use trains a lot, the usual attitude is nice in how everyone keeps themselves entirely to themselves but once the peace is broken it's hell on earth.)

Nothing beats this though

My girlfriend is in for a hell of a time when she visits the UK.

Conversely, I would actually love for some shit like that to go down on a train in Taiwan. If just to see how the locals would react.

Meadows

Banned
My girlfriend is in for a hell of a time when she visits the UK.

Conversely, I would actually love for some shit like that to go down on a train in Taiwan. If just to see how the locals would react.

sit in the seats for the elderly/pregnant

cue racial abuse

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Masturbated once today and also came inside a vagina.

My friction burn ain't ever going to heal at this rate.

Chinner

Banned
bro i i aint just been trying so like its the fatties or crazies who approach me. i'm in a pretty good state nowadays so may just start going up to girls and being like hello there and name dropping smokeydave.

Suairyu

Banned
bro i i aint just been trying so like its the fatties or crazies who approach me. i'm in a pretty good state nowadays so may just start going up to girls and being like hello there and name dropping smokeydave.
They'll think you're a poser for this inaccuracy and laugh at you for trying to chat up women when you're a loser.

Chinner

Banned
if they think im a loser then they aint worth my time bro. remember bro, a bitch is a bitch it doesnt matter if you're poor or rich.

CHEEZMO™;37283872 said:
Offer works both ways...

I was gonna say "I'd never whore myself out for chocolate" but to be honest I can definitely envision some dark timeline where I end up doing that. (It's not this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom