• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Banned
I have no idea just listen to real radio. Pleasure beach opens at 10 we will need to find a hotel then get stoned then hit the theme park! Love a good time folks

Pleasure Beach is pretty great actually, really decent.

Hope you have a good time mate.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Pleasure beach is quality, and I'm still a sucker for the arcades. Hope the weather holds for you, swear all but like one time I've been to blackpool its rained even if just a drizzle.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Pleasure Beach is pretty great actually, really decent.

Hope you have a good time mate.

Im feeling extreme fear lol I was just on the infusion, now in the Pepsi max que. fuck me the fear I feel on rola coasters lol

Got an essay back today I was sure I had a third/fail in. Easy got a 2-2. SAVED. :lol

(I know that's not really anything to necessarily be celebrating, but I'm averaging around a high 2-1 so far so I can afford to get a lower mark on a module I just don't enjoy or particularly understand at all.)

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Im feeling extreme fear lol I was just on the infusion, now in the Pepsi max que. fuck me the fear I feel on rola coasters lol

The Pepsi Max is extremely scary for someone my height.

The very real fear of instant decapitation has quite the multiplier effect.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The Pepsi Max is extremely scary for someone my height.

The very real fear of instant decapitation has quite the multiplier effect.

I read that totally out of context, and now I am afraid of drinking Pepsi Max (even moreso than before where it would just give you the shits).

Finishing my job in two hours from now, starting to feel rather emotional about the whole thing. I am a giant softie though. I have taken myself off to the break room to be alone for a while, time to reflect. The bastards sure are working me hard today though!

Start new job on Monday, and am just realising that it's going to intrude heavily on my GAF time. Until I suss the lay of the land re: Internet monitoring I will stay off GAF in the day, or at least just stick to the 3G on my phone. Gonna be well weird, I think I may have a slight addiction to the place...

Suairyu

Banned
What's the problem with meeting people in a bar?
Nothing, I do that a lot anyway. But very rarely do I get good stickability out of those people because, well, we met under drunk circumstances and they're probably students anyway.

I just want to cast my social net wide and far and get people from all walks of life flocking to the church of Suairyu.

SteveWD40

Finally decide to stick my mug on Gaf as an avatar and it won't load. Image is 100x120 and under 50kb, can't figure out whats wrong with it. It is a re-sized in Paint photo that was massive before but if the pixels count is less I can't see why that would matter.

:(

Cindres

I'm a straight up regular Coke man myself, but as it's Friday:
IMG_20120427_182313.jpg

Cheers, GAF!

(I'm not sitting at my laptop tonight, just right now. Think the housemates and I are gonna watch Thor tonight)

Kentpaul

I'm a straight up regular Coke man myself, but as it's Friday:
IMG_20120427_182313.jpg

Cheers, GAF!

(I'm not sitting at my laptop tonight, just right now. Think the housemates and I are gonna watch Thor tonight)

I have the same speakers. I'm in a hotel room drinking qc sherry :d

What up UK GAF?

Just got back from a mini tour for work (11 countries in 3 weeks). Great fun, but was rather exhausting. All the MDs and C-level types were flying around on the corporate jet but I'm far, far too junior to be allowed on that plane. Constantly travelling on commerical planes for 3 weeks gets incredibly boring (what with the endless queues and sitting for hours on end). At least the trip was fun on land.

Kentpaul

I need smokeydave to hug me and tell me everything will be ok!

Old uncle dave Is awesome

Cindres

I think I need to find some of this Innis and Guns stuff you guys keep talking about.

Suairyu

Banned
I just tipped 25% on a meal and started an argument on tipping amongst the table.

GAF -> Real Life -> GAF.
I refused to tip the waiters in La Tasca last night.

One, because I don't agree with it unless service is amazing.

Two, because it wasn't just not amazing; it was terrible.

Kentpaul

Here guys I am a man with a hangover! Gonny find a weatherspoons or someshit and eat.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;37359480 said:
Alternatively, what can I do with vodka?
Everything?

Vodka just goes with anything. You got any juice? Any squash? Any carbonated soft drinks? Even wine if you're feeling adventurous.

daviyoung

Banned
Get a watermelon and cut a small hole in it. Then slowly top up with vodka until the bottle's gone and it's all been absorbed. Refridgerate and enjoy your spicy melon.

Kentpaul

Your tastebuds are broken from talking too much shit!
Also, £1.95 a bottle is very reasonable, and regarding 'hipster':
qZmJJ.jpg

Chill out bro I was drunk posting! Currently sitting in a Wetherspoons nursing a guineas waiting on my burger ! There's a anti abortion protest outside wetherspoons (4 old people with big ass signs) this is downright hilarious )

Chill out bro I was drunk posting! Currently sitting in a Wetherspoons nursing a guineas waiting on my burger ! There's a anti abortion protest outside wetherspoons (4 old people with big ass signs) this is downright hilarious )

Just a quick glance at the majority of Wetherspoons clientele should change their minds.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Get a watermelon and cut a small hole in it. Then slowly top up with vodka until the bottle's gone and it's all been absorbed. Refridgerate and enjoy your spicy melon.

I thought this post was going in a totally different direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom