• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What's up guys I'm making a coffee In my hotel room while it rains outside. Hope rain doest ruin my awesome jeans im going to Have to google it to make sure.

In subway now eating a stake n cheese foot long. It's good so good

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I'm going through a litre of Tesco "Everyday Value" (lol rebranding) orange juice, in an attempt to clear my head for football.

Ergh.

Suairyu

Banned
Best juice lately is this VitaLife stuff you can only buy in Lidl. Their apple juice is amazing and only 98p a carton.

I do love me some Tropicana but it is sold and rip-off prices.

Meadows

Banned
That creepy murderer bloke got caught last night...in central Leeds.

Literally right in the centre (he killed two people in the North East, everyone around here was looking out for him).

What kind of idiot tries to hide from the police in the city centre of a large city on a Saturday night?

Kentpaul

If the murderer dude put on a pink cowboy hat and just danced around the streets like a drunken fool he probably would have slipped under the Saturday night radar.

edit

Just dropped a few ephedrine pills down my hatch along with a cup of coffee. I'l get my workout once they kick in.

Embracing/

http://i.imgur.com/ypa8L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Ntjyx.jpg

white widow just agreed with me more than any other strain of weed ever has.

Check out how stoned i was in blackpool! i was in the fucking zone walking around observing shit!

Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned
Meadows
Banned

Wtf did our badass OP do this time ? and how long he out for ?

SteveWD40

I feel partly responsible, my encouraging constructive ideas seemed to set him off.

hxZfn.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh goddamit Meadows.

Can he be unbanned in just this thread? Just for us.

I was drinking a beer and frying pork chops, so I poured the beer on the pork, was awesome.

Kentpaul

il need to spam more of my bf3 videos with techno just to annoy Meadows.

salt on the wounds ect

Suairyu

Banned
Guessing he took things too far in the politics thread with loads of "I'd do X/Y/Z if I were in power, come at me" posts.
But most of what he said he'd do is in line with liberal accepting GAF. I think it was more his "sir fragula is a cunt" thing.

I mean, he's totally right about that observation, but he was a bit disrespectful in the way he stated it.

But most of what he said he'd do is in line with liberal accepting GAF. I think it was more his "sir fragula is a cunt" thing.

I mean, he's totally right about that observation, but he was a bit disrespectful in the way he stated it.

Haha just read the last page of that thread. Yep, far too blunt about calling him a cunt.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;37408180 said:
Indeed.

Meadows you silly billy.

Meadows is a British blame space. It seems like the dude is banned more than he is member'ed.

I wish Meadows would follow the rules of gaf more closely before he gets hits with a perm.

Kentpaul

I don't care about politics. I do know the UK is one of the best places to live in.

can you imagine living in Asia or the middle east? Wouldn't be very fun at all.

Kentpaul

People who want to live in China obviously haven't spent enough time in China.

I don't want to get run over and lay there for hours while people walk past and pretend i don't exist while other cars also run over me. I also don't want to live in china for when the China vs America war happens in 2020. I also wouldn't stay in Japan/Germany due to the shit they done in WW2.

I also wouldn't stay in Japan/Germany due to the shit they done in WW2.

That's like saying I wouldn't want to live in the UK due to all the atrocities we've committed in the past in the name of our 'Empire'. Of course, I have absolutely no intention of living in either of those countries, but I imagine I could tolerate Germany. However, the internet has ruined Japan for me.

Suairyu

Banned
I also wouldn't stay in Japan/Germany due to the shit they done in WW2.
Then what on earth are you doing living in Britain, you ignorant thug? Churchill practically committed war crimes in his campaign against Germany.

edit - No, seriously, what the hell? Disregarding entire nations (and thus, peoples) because of the patriotic masquerade bullshit that is "THE WAR"

Reminds me of those fucktards who were all "Why are people upset about Tokyo and the tsunami? Remember Pearl Harbour!" Ugh. Just leave this thread already. You keep promising but you never do.

daviyoung

Banned
Don't be angry. He's a proven redneck, I don't expect anything more and neither does anyone else. Reality hasn't quite grasped him, and hopefully he's too naive for that to ever happen, because once it does he's in for a shock.

TCRS

Banned
I've lived in Germany for many years, it's a beautiful country. I don't think any other country has been so open and rigorous in examining its evil past and learning lessons from it.

I don't know much about Japan but I'd love to visit it one day. Tokyo mainly but I'd love to see the country side as well.

Kentpaul

Then what on earth are you doing living in Britain, you ignorant thug? Churchill practically committed war crimes in his campaign against Germany.

edit - No, seriously, what the hell? Disregarding entire nations (and thus, peoples) because of the patriotic masquerade bullshit that is "THE WAR"

Reminds me of those fucktards who were all "Why are people upset about Tokyo and the tsunami? Remember Pearl Harbour!" Ugh. Just leave this thread already. You keep promising but you never do.

Sure thing i have asked peoples on opinions on me leaving in the past but no one said anything. Some of us have family member Killed in WW2 and can't forgive. Lets not forget about the countless holiday loungers by the pool the Germans have stolen when everyone else in the apartment block was sleeping. Towel claiming FTL.

This is why i don't talk politics.

SmokyDave

I'm away for one weekend and now the place is awash with Brit-on-Brit violence :(

I feel fucking rancid today. Was drunk for almost the entirety of the weekend. Proposed to the missus on Saturday night. She didn't see it coming because she didn't know I'd been to see her dad. It was nice. She said yes, the champagne started flowing and didn't stop until late last night.

I need to leave work, go home & go to bed. Head is banging.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh man, congrats SmokyDave! This thread is now a party.

Nice to see you keeping up the patriarchal tradition of asking the father if you can buy the daughter off him ;)

daviyoung

Banned
Just the weekly Kentpaul thrashing. It's a bit early this week though.

Congrats on the marriage/engagement thing by the way, keeping it trad. Glad it all went smoothly.

SmokyDave

Oh man, congrats SmokyDave! This thread is now a party.

Nice to see you keeping up the patriarchal tradition of asking the father if you can buy the daughter off him ;)

Damned right. I even asked for a little off because the bodywork is ropey and she's been around the block a bit. We'd drank enough that a good giggle was in order.

I even got down on one knee!

Just the weekly Kentpaul thrashing. It's a bit early this week though.

Congrats on the marriage/engagement thing by the way, keeping it trad. Glad it all went smoothly.
Thank you very much!

I wish we hadn't celebrated quite so much though. I'm green around the gills to say the least.

Congratulations, Smoky! I remember my gf being surprised when her sister got married as the fella asked the Dad's permission. She thought that the tradition died out a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom