• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've only ever played Diablo once, many many years ago and I hated it. It's one of those games that reminds me that all I am doing is moving a mouse and clicking incessantly. I know that's all most games are, but most can disguise it better. That's also why I don't play MMOs, or cool-down-watching-sims as they are otherwise known.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I've never played a Diablo game. The closest I got was Titan Quest and that bored the shit out of me.

SKINNER!

Banned
What about dudes who put the milk in first?

ekCrU.gif

who does that?!

Currently listening to the new Tenacuious D album and hyping myself up for the gig next month. Cannot wait!

Chinner

Banned
i only really drink water, but if i had to choose between tea and coffee it'd be coffee every time. i also put milk in first.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You need to stir the coffee like fuck if you put the milk in first. Way to much hassle for "Instant" coffee

I like coffee, good coffee, but tea is my favourite. I have a whole tea cupboard, filled with a couple of teapots and a whole load of different types of tea. My favourites are Chai, Lapsang Souchong and good ol' Earl Grey.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Whenever I'm back in the UK I just drink Sainsburys own brand shit. All you dudes and your bourgeoisie blends.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I have a hot chocolate every workday at around 11, but apart from that I just drink water at work and home. Water is yummy, and drinking tea was beat out of me by my first boss. The git.

But if I am making tea, I put the milk in first and stew it for at least 5 minutes, then add 2 sugars.

Never drink coffee though, don't like the taste at all. If I want cafeine and sugar I'll have a coke or something.

Kentpaul

Coffee with milk > coffee with no milk > Bovril > hot chocolate made with warm milk (gtfo water with hot chocolate) > tea with milk and 1 sugar > urine > tea with no milk.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As a fan of milk the idea of adding any form of tea flavour to it sickens me.

Also imagine adding milk to green tea. MADNESS!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Love me a good cuppa. Not a coffee man, can't stand the stuff.

Also Kent I hope that means you're saying you enjoy a good cup of hot bovril. My housemates think I'm totally nuts for eating/drinking the stuff but none of them had even heard of it before they met me at uni.

SKINNER!

Banned
Whenever I'm back in the UK I just drink Sainsburys own brand shit. All you dudes and your bourgeoisie blends.

I say!

*monocle pops out and falls into tea cup*

man, class division has arrived into UK GAF. Surprised that it took this long actually.
lolol

Kentpaul

Love me a good cuppa. Not a coffee man, can't stand the stuff.

Also Kent I hope that means you're saying you enjoy a good cup of hot bovril. My housemates think I'm totally nuts for eating/drinking the stuff but none of them had even heard of it before they met me at uni.

I love a hot cup of BOVRIL, I used to cut grass n shit for a FOOTBALL TRAINING GROUND, and i drunk BOVRIL on my breaks.

Shits so beefy yo

I'm a juice or Coke man when it comes to drinks. Unless I'm working on something like a live event/tech crew of something/conference, when it's a good milk-two-sugars cuppa.

Off to Salford for the day tomorrow. One of my tutors suggested finding a bodyguard last minute. I'm sure they were joking.

Kentpaul

I'm 90 percent water (I don't drink water to be a smug asshole) I drink water to quench my thirst.

5 percent Diet irn bru (I drink 3 cans a day, my girlfriends brother in law works at an irn bru factory, my cupboards are full of creates of diet irn bru)

3 percent ASDA brand DIET cola (I drink this at work, its 25 pence a can from the vending machine and fuck its ice cold)

1 percent Coffee (few cups a day)

1 percent NON DIET COKE (my health my fucking health)

ALCOHOL

Stella Artois or San Miguel at the moment (Guinness if I'm eating out)

and i used to only drunk BUCKFAST but the stuff gets you down right shitfaced in 20 minutes) ready to tackle any party or social event

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I drink mostly water and cordial because it's cheap.

Alcohol I drink most anything, don't really have a regular just whatever's at a decent price.
Do like a good night on the Buckfast. Stopped drinking spirits before going out as I wasn't remembering any of my bloody nights out.

I'm 90 percent water (I don't drink water to be a smug asshole) I drink water to quench my thirst.

5 percent Diet irn bru (I drink 3 cans a day, my girlfriends brother in law works at an irn bru factory, my cupboards are full of creates of diet irn bru)

3 percent ASDA brand DIET cola (I drink this at work, its 25 pence a can from the vending machine and fuck its ice cold)

1 percent Coffee (few cups a day)

1 percent NON DIET COKE (my health my fucking health)

ALCOHOL

Stella Artois or San Miguel at the moment (Guinness if I'm eating out)

and i used to only drunk BUCKFAST but the stuff gets you down right shitfaced in 20 minutes) ready to tackle any party or social event

Considering you have about 3 cups of coffee and 3 irn brus per day, making up only 8 percent of your beverage intake, I'm genuinely surprised you haven't died of Over hydration with all the water you must drink, kentpaul.

Kentpaul

Considering you have about 3 cups of coffee and 3 irn brus per day, making up only 8 percent of your beverage intake, I'm genuinely surprised you haven't died of Over hydration with all the water you must drink, kentpaul.

I piss about every 30 minutes! Even my boss said i piss a lot.

today i have had 2 pints of water, 1 can of irn bru and 2 coffee's.

brb folks going to a little country paths to smoke these badboys. The walk back is going to last forever.

Chinner

Banned
urgh, i got to go out again and do MORE drinking. boy being grown up sure is tough.

also, how lame am i going to be for not bothering with fancy dress? fancy dress is mad gay (no homo), and i have no money to spend on it.

Chinner

Banned
i saw some cut-offs and i was thinking how that would be cool to go like tobias from arrested development but i dont think anyone would get it and it would be too cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom