• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
I thought you had a girlfriend. /creeper
Nope. Have a lover.

Goddamn creepy ass echidna.

CHEEZMO&#8482 said:
Deets, man, deets!
Walked me to my bus. Bus was delayed by half an hour. I said I was really going to miss them again as we won't see each other for a few months. And... yeah. Just happened. My head is still spinning.

Should have stayed in and played Diablo.
That was originally my plan, too! I'm still only about an hour into Act 3.

Nope. Have a lover.

Goddamn creepy ass echidna.

GmaLE.gif

Seanbob11

Just back from the pub. Glad to see Chelsea win - I had £28.96 on them doing so. They might not have played the best football of the tournament but they did what needed to be done to win, and good on them!

Suairyu

Banned
These days, I keep the Venetian blinds open as I go to sleep. No curtains, either. The sunlight naturally wakes me up and I feel so refreshed. Much better than an alarm clock.

You guys should try it.

Anyway. Time for a whole day of Diablo.

I'm going to have to use my 'Awesomeness Veto' to nip this proposal in the bud, I'm afraid. The word serves a useful purpose: identifying people to dislike. Getting rid of that would make their identification more difficult.

I'm going to have to use my 'Awesomeness Veto' to nip this proposal in the bud, I'm afraid. The word serves a useful purpose: identifying people to dislike. Getting rid of that would make their identification more difficult.

Alright, we'll tweak the idea. Anyone who uses it gets put on... the list.

Who gets given that list and what they do with those on it, well, that's another matter.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Weathers so fucking good right now, I should be in a bars beer garden with a cold one not stuck in work :(

I was out cleaning the m30 floor cleaner and fuck I felt like I was in Compton or something with the clear blue skys and the star we call the sun just blasting it joys at me.

Kentpaul

Getting a bottle of Bucky after work and going to a party! My girl has been drinking the entire time I have been working lol. This is life pretty much folks. Burgers booze and joints! Driving lesson at 11.30 tomorrow so I won't be staying Up all night drinking.

SmokyDave

Start of a new week my UK chums. Can't say as I'm terribly excited but I'm getting an iPad 3 tomorrow, so that's nice.

I'm now officially 32. Doesn't feel that different to 31, yet.

The fact that you call it "the pics" shows how long its been.

He lives in Scotland. They've only had 'talking pictures' for about 5 years.

Kentpaul

The fact that you call it "the pics" shows how long its been.

yeah I'v always called it "the pictures"

check this out fella's, i was baked and drunk and my room was HALF dark and fuck i had music on looking in the mirror, The image i seen was a second after it happened, I could see my self BLINK.

Weirdest SHIT ever. It was like i was looking at someone else fucked out of there mind.

amazing, Thats me calming it down to the weekend now.

Qasiel

Happy birthday, SmokyDave!

Just heard my company is having to let go of a couple of people here and anyone could be in the firing line. Not a great start to the week, but hey, I have a free Lego Batman keeping me company today!

Kentpaul

I always thought dave was about 36! Glad to know hes still got a good few years left on his ticker.

Driving lesson age - Driving around main roads, residential area's = easy and relaxing, its a complete pleasure.

Driving around busy town centres = FUCKING CHAOS a world were rules don't matter to some people. Cabs flying out of blind junctions, funerals slowy driving along the road, buses up my ass. pedestrians jay walking lol.

Fuck i was so glad when we got to the awesome roads just outside town. Yeah so i asked my instructor if we can spend more time in the busy town centre area of Falkirk so i can get that side of my driving aced.

Also Kids = Unpredictable little creatures you just have no idea if there gonna run out at any moment, so i keep my guard to the fullest level of alartness when there's a kid at the side of the road of course.

SmokyDave

Ah, cheers chaps!

Happy Birthday, Man-Deity. You doing anything nice?

Nope. Bugger all. Bday was yesterday. Missus was on a hen-do weekend and mates were all busy so I just stayed in and contemplated life. Had a few friends over in the evening but nothing major because of work today. I like low-key birthdays so I shouldn't grumble too much.

Worst thing about the day was learning that we're hosting a Eurovision party next weekend. I was not consulted about this.

Kentpaul

Ah, cheers chaps!

Nope. Bugger all. Bday was yesterday. Missus was on a hen-do weekend and mates were all busy so I just stayed in and contemplated life. Had a few friends over in the evening but nothing major because of work today. I like low-key birthdays so I shouldn't grumble too much.

Worst thing about the day was learning that we're hosting a Eurovision party next weekend. I was not consulted about this.

Won't be to bad once the beer is flowing down and the joints are on the pass. Does your misses let you smoke in the house or will you need to dash out to blaze up ?

SmokyDave

Won't be to bad once the beer is flowing down and the joints are on the pass. Does your misses let you smoke in the house or will you need to dash out to blaze up ?

I choose to smoke outside. We moved earlier this year and I promised myself I'd stop smoking in the house. It's convenient and everything but it stinks and means I need to re-paint every farts end. I'm much happier now I only smoke outside.

I'm debating turning my cellar into a 'Zen' room.

Kentpaul

yeah shits not nice for family members/guests to smell if there not smokers there self. Only flaw with smoking outside is horrible weather. Fucking great though walking back into the room after a joint total chill.

I hear theres a guy selling BLUE CHEESE in the village behind me lol i'l update you guys on that once the ball is rolling.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Many wouldn't download drugs.

And some people get high enough to still use wirelesses.

And Happy Birthday Dave!

Kentpaul

I'm glad to see MKAT is still kicking around after the ban. Its the future right there folks

article-1279194780030-0A73915C000005DC-992576_636x351.jpg

I'm pretty sure this fella was on MKAT!

Kentpaul

Future of cardiac arrest for sure.

Shit never done me any harm. MDMA pumps the heart faster than mkat ever would.

1048157-Cartoon-Guy-In-Love.jpg

Not feeling like my usual self today, Got a very mild hangover/mild anxiety. I'm hoping some spag ball will set me right.

daviyoung

Banned
It's what it does to your cardio-vasc system in combination with the strain it puts on your heart, it rots your insides. Do some research ffs.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This chart tells me that the police are much more hardcore at Glasto than Reading. £800 worth of gear? It's almost not worth bothering for.

This chart also cements my resolve about never going to glasto. Bad enough it's filled with middle class rah rah idiots nowadays, but being paranoid about getting nicked all weekend does not sound like fun.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This chart also cements my resolve about never going to glasto. Bad enough it's filled with middle class rah rah idiots nowadays, but being paranoid about getting nicked all weekend does not sound like fun.

Only reason I'd go Glastonbury is to show I can set up camp, not get overly muddy and leave with all my processions.

Kentpaul

This chart tells me that the police are much more hardcore at Glasto than Reading. £800 worth of gear? It's almost not worth bothering for.

just swallow a few wraps of speed before you go in and you will be set for all weekend. I'm going to try and get tickets for t in the park this year and just stick to safe weed/alcohol.

daviyoung

Banned
Last time I went to Glasto was 2005, and the police were pretty chill up there in the Greenfields. More worried about trouble starting than dopeheads. This was at the height of ketamine popularity though, and the research chem revolution was just a twitch in some Chinese chemist's nutsac.

Kentpaul

The research chem revolution is the best thing to ever happen to the drug scene. No longer do users have to settle with sub par ekkies when you can snort some pure powder and be going all night. Next level up up and away.

I'v never tried KETAMINE. I'd love to try a few lines of the stuff and see were it will take me. Misses doesn't let me going near drugs though, I'd love to Slip into "K-hole" you old chaps are always on about.

Dam 80s hippies. Benzo fury is the best research chem going! Tenner a pill get that shit bought and come back and tell me it wasn't the best time ever.

leadbelly

Banned
Start of a new week my UK chums. Can't say as I'm terribly excited but I'm getting an iPad 3 tomorrow, so that's nice.

I'm now officially 32. Doesn't feel that different to 31, yet.

Happy birthday SmokyDave.

Spark up a cigarette to celebrate. I'd join you, but I stopped smoking.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Happy birthday Dave!

All that chart tells me is we're more careful at Leeds ;) Also I'm willing to bet at Glasto there's a lot more security and stuff for that sort of thing than at Leeds and smaller festivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom