• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
250679_lg.jpg

These are the best things ever invented and I suggest you all get one. Feel so cool right now.

Haha! My boss bought one of these by accident today thinking it was a desk fan. Shit kicks out some air though.

Damn being at work and having no access to youtube, I have no idea what you're all listening to.

So happy Friday everyone, it's another beautiful sunny blisteringly hot day.

Last night I found out that there is a fun fair in the park down the road from me starting today, gonna pop down after work check it out. Can't remember the last time I went to a local fun fair. Good times ahead!

SKINNER!

Banned
Quite cloudy over here but not cold enough for me to head out wearing a T-shirt. Locked myself out of the flat this morning so I have been listening to the indie crap that they usually play in starbucks.

Qasiel

First of six days off today for me! Time to go out and see all this sunshine that everybody's been talking about. Although I have a feeling I'll be studying and playing some games for the most part.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Well based on just this page, CHEEZMO has the best taste in music.

That's a bit like trying to choose the best cancer though innit? I love UK GAF but we have woefully incompatible music tastes. Some of us like metal, some of us like bangin choons and trance, some of us like pussy indie music, and some of us listen to video games soundtracks.

Actually, I've always wanted to write a new thread with a blistering screed taking the piss out of those people that always talk about Final Fantasy soundtracks or even movie OSTs, but I know it would go down like a lead balloon. Listen to some real classical music you dumb fucks... ahem.

btw that wasn't aimed at anyone in this thread, just something I was thinking about.

Now playing: Gomez - get yourself arrested (ipod on random)

That's a bit like trying to choose the best cancer though innit? I love UK GAF but we have woefully incompatible music tastes. Some of us like metal, some of us like bangin choons and trance, some of us like pussy indie music, and some of us listen to video games soundtracks.

Actually, I've always wanted to write a new thread with a blistering screed taking the piss out of those people that always talk about Final Fantasy soundtracks or even movie OSTs, but I know it would go down like a lead balloon. Listen to some real classical music you dumb fucks... ahem.

btw that wasn't aimed at anyone in this thread, just something I was thinking about.

Now playing: Gomez - get yourself arrested (ipod on random)

Well, yeah, almost all of the stuff posted in this thread, music-wise, has been fucking dreadful. But you can't criticise Parov Stelar, especially as someone with Gomez on your iPod ;)

Suairyu

Banned
Motherfuckers hating on Johnny Bravo is also a big no-no.

I can get if they don't like Kimbra, despite her sound being awesome, but the man himself? No invitation to monkey dance for you guys.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
small 8 hour shift between me and the nightlife's town centre! Cab into the middle of the chaos right to a bar in i will go STRONGBOW PLEASE.

DOWN IT GOES, locate friends SIT DOWN and CONVERSE.

LIVE FOR THIS SHIT

Edit fresh haircut the lot i'm as fly as a dutch man, chick's glancing me today, i can't help looking this good please dry your wet vagina's

Stubo

I held the door open and the old women left the store and said thanks to me.
Hat tip.

It's the bursts of weather like this which bring back old dreams of owning a slush puppie machine. Blue is a legitimate flavour, a delicious one at that...I dare any of you to claim otherwise.

Might hit up Asda to see if any of the Swedish ciders are on offer today, so good.

Bleepey

Man the weather in London.... the women in London today on campus... the weather is unnaturally good and i can't be arsed to talk to any of the girls. What is wrong with me?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
CHEEZMO™;38190358 said:

ok that actually got a lol outta me. I was gonna post the same :p

I like being married, but on some sunny days there a piece of my monkey brain that just wants to throw myself at these beautiful ladies like the tide dashing against a sea wall. Not necessarily with any goal in mind but the monkey brain just wants to try, bless it.

And coversely, the weather also reminds me that I am fatter, balder and older than my mental image tells me I am...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom