• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
swans are the devil of the ponds.

In that case, thank goodness I managed to stay alive to take this pic.

f1Auc.jpg

I take pictures the same way I urinate; squint.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
All you kids with your MDMA and YouTube music exchanging links, get off my lawn I ain't drinking till 10

Kentpaul

im home and safe

580138_10150976196727090_611162089_11821548_1663.jpg

Me and my closest friends ( the gay guy is a recent addition to my friends) This is 2012 FTW/

I'm surprised by the number of drug users in here.

About to travel from Essex to Kingston for some vino with a lady. She was great in the sack last week, lets see if we can have a follow up.

Fucking lovely weather.

It'll be a broken mess with a great story and good RPG mechanics, most likely.

I'm playing Monster World IV! That game is fantastic. Especially for £3.69, bargain.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
It's not nearly as broken or buggy as people say it is, I've never encounted a bug or glitch that wasn't a strange ragdoll. Best played as a stealth game, just like Human Revolution.

I could never get past the first set of missions in the Middle Eastern country (infiltrate the base, etc.) It has its fair share of admirers and is meant to rapidly improve after those missions but I didn't have the patience to stick with it.

Kentpaul

No wonder a shitload of warm countries are poor as shit. Who can function in this heat?. Its taking me to drink a fucking beer.

Did anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like a less chubbier Zane Lowe?
I can't pee in public urinals now.

Some one on gaf said i also look like Seth MacFarlane lol

Fuck it i'm happy with how i look and have never had troubles getting a shag.

i'm slowly recovering from a day of drinking in the sun by having a shower. it refreshed my naked body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVeuMJd83o&ob=av2e

i ma warm boy

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Fucking game. I'm stuck at the second checkpoint of the first mission for like half an hour now. Keep getting spotted.

Kentpaul

neogaf addiction age- a healthy addition i learn so much random shit from this forum

Chinner

Banned
anyone watch eurovision? i caught it when they were scoring, found graham norton sarcasm q humorous, made it viewable at least/

SteveWD40

Fuck it i'm happy with how i look and have never had troubles getting a shag.

You are the spitting image of a guy I was good friends with at high school, so much so that when I saw your profile pic on Steam I did a double take. He got laid solidly from the age of 12...

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I dont really watch telly. I wake up and turn on BBC News 24, and then leave that on until I go to bed. The amount of times I've switched over in the last 6 months could be counted on one hand. Whenever I'm do I'm reminded of why I don't do it anymore - so many stupid fucking adverts and generally shit telly.

f0rk

I have been looking through other Off Topic Community threads and I've decided we don't have enough GIFs in this thread.

Also Korean girls are fine.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;38244416 said:
I dont really watch telly. I wake up and turn on BBC News 24, and then leave that on until I go to bed. The amount of times I've switched over in the last 6 months could be counted on one hand. Whenever I'm do I'm reminded of why I don't do it anymore - so many stupid fucking adverts and generally shit telly.

I keep bbc news on or a documentary on my second pc screen.

SKINNER!

Banned
I'll bite: what's Al-Jazeera English like, and what makes it a more reliable source of information than the other news sources out there?

They always have incredible coverage! especially for breaking news. Example, when the Egyptian revolution was happening a year ago, all the other news channel were just reporting what random people said over there, US news channels didn't even care/bother. Al-Jazeera English had live coverage with their reporters on the streets of Cairo and it was live for like 5 days straight. I was ill in bed at the time so I was hooked watching protesters torching a van and cops firing randomly at people. Very little adverts, no silly cut aways to crappy filler newsbits. and even when they decide to cut away to something else it's always something good like documentaries. Again, while the Egyptian revolution occurred, they were airing documentaries like this which gave great historical insight and background information about Egyptian politics.

Their weekly programming shows like The Listening Post and the one with Sir David Frost are not bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom