• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;38305664 said:
What did you say, you naughty boy you?
I might have used some racial slurs to make a point. It's okay, I don't think US-GAF will understand the first one, and I think the second one might be our version of "oriental".

Suairyu

Banned
It's okay I'm done with that thread now.

At least the "RACISMS OMG!!!" people in the gypsy thread have a point about a few select Euro-GAFers.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Guys stay out of that thread lol as much as I love seeing posters get banned its not funny when its uk gaf.

All gypsies ain't bad it's a select few that would steal the nails from your fence.

America Gaf: I love freedom of speech, I'll defend it until I die, god bless the constitution!
#Reasonable opinion on Gypsies.#
America Gaf: oh you sick racist son of a bitch!
#Woman on train spouts a load of hate filled racist ranting#
America Gaf: nah, thats cool man, freedom on speech you fascists!

So that woman on the train wasn't harassing the guy filming? Lolmerica.

Just throwing out a quick question... On Monday I had a job interview in a town(village?) right by Lincoln and I think it went very well.

What does UK GAF think of Lincoln and the surrounding area? It doesn't seem like a bad looking place at all and the waterfront was impressive. The town was close by bus and closer by train too.

Lincoln's nice. It's not really a city, it's a large town with ambitions of being a city.

But it's nice and I've liked my three years here so far.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;38315419 said:
What is there to do in Manchester city centre?

Hunt down and round up banned gaffers

anyone else buy little chavs cigarettes ? Lol i just can't say no.

SteveWD40

CHEEZMO™;38315419 said:
What is there to do in Manchester city centre?

Eat, drink, stalk me, shop

What is there to do in any city?

There is some free galleries iirc.

We don't have "sights" as such but you can take the awesome "Tunnel Tour" of the maze that goes under the city that no one seems to know about.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Well I'm gonna go hang out with this guy

image.php

for a few hours and need stuff to do.

Cant spend all day in the Gardens ogling the pretty girls passing by.

Mr. Sam

I'm not taking time out of my day to help chavs out. They'd stab me in the face and burn my house down if the situation were reversed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I bought a kid a copy of the GTAIV DLC disc about a month ago. That's the closest thing I can think of.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO go see the Avengers. I thought all the Marvel films except Iron Man 1 were kinda shit but Avengers was really, really good, despite being done by Joss Whedon. I was so pleasantly surprised.

I used to, but I'd either take a commission from the yoofs myself or they'd tell me to buy something for myself as well.
I want to be you.

I bought a kid a copy of the GTAIV DLC disc about a month ago. That's the closest thing I can think of.
You were the reason I feared for my job when I worked retail. Just sayin'

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a shame they don't sell Love Plus in the UK because I would have contemplated buying that for them instead.

But being stabbed isn't kawaii.

Kentpaul

No.

I never asked anyone to buy cigarettes for me either, always bought my own.

It was easer for us coming up with the age to buy cigarettes being 16.. You being a female had parts that accelerated the look of your age.

diablo 3 what the fuck guys? servers to busy ? lmfao i want to play the singleplayer.

I call shenanigans

edit ALL IS WORKING GOOD NOW

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO go see the Avengers. I thought all the Marvel films except Iron Man 1 were kinda shit but Avengers was really, really good, despite being done by Joss Whedon. I was so pleasantly surprised.

I want to be you.

You were the reason I feared for my job when I worked retail. Just sayin'

lols if i got id'ed for buying for a VIDEO game and never had my ID, i'd just leave the cash at the counter and walk out.

I don't see video game store staff standing in my path, and in the eyes of the law i left the cash.

WIN/WIN

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They are obliged by law to ask for ID.

They are tightening up on it too. Even 12 year olds will be ID'd.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
They are obliged by law to ask for ID.

They are tightening up on it too. Even 12 year olds will be ID'd.

I'm nearly 30 and still get ID'd and I look like a grown ass man (if you don't believe me my face is plastered all over a certain thread this week :\). It makes me so mad. I'd rather they serve a thousand little kids rather than deny me a mini bottle of wine to cook with. Cunts.

I'm nearly 30 and still get ID'd and I look like a grown ass man (if you don't believe me my face is plastered all over a certain thread this week :\). It makes me so mad. I'd rather they serve a thousand little kids rather than deny me a mini bottle of wine to cook with. Cunts.

I am 30 and I still get ID'd, but that's because I am so youthful looking. I love it, doesn't get me annoyed at all, but then I always have my driving licence with me so it's never a problem. Just take your ID wherever you go, and you can enjoy the compliment of being ID'd.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Getting an ID is one of those odd task I've just never gotten round to.

It will really bite me is the arse one day.

Suairyu

Banned
I've just seen my named etched into the inky blackness of a credits roll, like a disciple of a television prophet.

If any of you guys have Sky, my very first TV show is airing tomorrow evening/night. I don't want to state exact names here, but if you're curious I can PM you the details.

It's super interesting stuff, I tell you.

Not being a promoter or anything; I don't care how the damn thing performs. I'm just geeking out at a television credit.

Mr. Sam

A man dropped his credit card in the street. I picked it up, caught up to him and gave it back. I'm not sure if I gave it back to the right guy.

I've just seen my named etched into the inky blackness of a credits roll, like a disciple of a television prophet.

If any of you guys have Sky, my very first TV show is airing tomorrow evening/night. I don't want to state exact names here, but if you're curious I can PM you the details.

It's super interesting stuff, I tell you.

Not being a promoter or anything; I don't care how the damn thing performs. I'm just geeking out at a television credit.

This is very cool.

My mate got her name in print today, one of her illustrations was used in today's issue of Kerrang! magazine. It's awesome actually seeing it there in the flesh.

Well done dude, the first of many.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well there was a bit of controversy with the Fez guy belittling Japanese developers when he gave a talk about that film. That's really all I know about it.

Suairyu

Banned
Just got back from Snow White and the Hunstman.

Okay film with absolutely gorgeous visuals. Worth seeing once on the big screen for those, but I won't be watching it ever again.

Suairyu

Banned
Don't watch Thor. Ever. Worst film I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of films.

Captain America is dumb fun. Not a good film by any means, but okay.

You listened to Synthetica yet, Su? I dunno what to think of it. Starts off seeming like it could be Old World Underground tier and then just sorta isn't. Wanderlust and Speed The Collapse are probably my favourites.

Suairyu

Banned
Sue-eye-ree-you. People tend to just say "Sue".

It's not really meant for saying, really. It's a purposefully misspelt Japanese word. There was a joke behind that, once upon a time, but I can't remember it.

... but "the other duck" is cool. Like a mistress kind of thing. Let's use that.

Kentpaul

Lost a tenner on the William hill website, well if Israel beat Germany tonight il get 51 quid back.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I totally forgot about this community thread, haha. Well I be heading off to Prague tomorrow, thanks to some of the members off here in the thread I made on what place to go so I will be doing my part for foreign policy and to celebrate the Jubilie on the day by not being in this country (back on Wednesday however). There better be some great ladies over there I can mingle and experience the culture they have as I am going alone on this five day adventure. I will do my part for us!

Kentpaul

lets hope you don't wake up in a bath full of ice and a few organs missing!

Neogaf Scottish camping trip 2012.

Date
2-3 June.

Camping spot : Put these numbers into google maps 56.04687,-4.11909

Drugs - Weed, Alcohol, there's a chick whos into cocaine coming so there will be a spot for lines to be taking set up by me.

Rules

Snort your drugs out of sight from the general camping group.

4 draw joint pass, Don't hog the joint. If you can roll you will roll in the tent set up for rolling, or roll in your seat.

Sex Sex is forbidden from 3am to 6am (Some of us will need to sleep)

FIRE

We will all take turns collecting wood.

Nightshift

Some of us will need to stay up all night having epic drunken stoned conversations.

See you all there if anyone decides to come.

Bring up to 8 friends, no more we don't want a rave going on.

I already have a group of 8 joining me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom