• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he get jr'ed

thatsthejoke.png

Qasiel

There is some serious tat on E4 in the early hours of the morning, but I feel like I'm starting to understand the troubles the characters of Desperate Housewives and 90210 go through.

On the other hand, Franklin & Bash actually seemed quite decent.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
oh lol you never know some thing else could have happened after that XD

STELLA ARTOIS CIDER

IS NOT CIDER, IS CIIIIDRE.

Having one of those "mornings" where I should feel godawful but I'm pretty perky considering how drunk I was last night. Hopefully doing it all again tonight.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Mild hangover, getting ready for scottish camping.

3 cars full of friends. Good times thread.

TCRS

Banned
Lol guys I saw the Queen today. She drove right past me near Hampton Court. But there were only like two cars behind her plus the four police bikes managing the traffic. I've seen Cameron with more cars than that. But oh well.

So, Will there be a jubilee thread where I can get worked up by monarchists until I eventually break, call a dead person a cunt and get banned for a week?

Revision means I can't go to the Republic protest :(

So, Will there be a jubilee thread where I can get worked up by monarchists until I eventually break, call a dead person a cunt and get banned for a week?

Revision means I can't go to the Republic protest :(

I find the notion of having strong opinions in either direction to be amusing: if you forced a monarchist and a republican to summarise their arguments in a (relatively short) sentence each, what would they say?

Chinner

Banned
It's unfair of me to say this given he's not able to defend himself, but I picture them as one of those couples that basically abandoned all their old friends once they hooked up.

i think everyone generally does that with their first 'relationship' but yeah that shit is quite homosexual, but not in a homosexual kind of way.

Xun

Always nice having a burger from some kebab place when you've been drinking, even if the quality is questionable.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Am I the only one incapable of eating after heavy drinking? It's like my mouth dries out or something. I don't really know how to describe it, just that eating becomes very difficult.

I can manage a packet of crisps or something, but even there I still notice it.

I've got a thing for gravy, chips and a jumbo sausage after a few pints now. Before that, it was pizza, and before that it was southern fried chicken, chips and fuck loads of mayo.

I've never had a thing for a burger or a kebab.

Qasiel

I'm a chicken and chips kinda guy myself. If I'm patient enough to wait until I'm home to eat it then I'll throw on the mayo, otherwise I'll eat like a barbarian as I'm shuffling my way back.

SKINNER!

Banned
Wow, goodness me. This place has turned into a Blazin' Squad video. So who's turn is it to tuck their dick between their legs and flirt with the rest of us?

P.S. Gonna be represting UK-GAF at the E3 meetup and I'll be on my worst behaviour.

Suairyu

Banned
I went to my local arts cinema for a movie double bill with wine yesterday. I feel great.

Seriously, best sleep I've had in ages. I need to drink more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom