• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
So which one of you added me on Facebook, then? I'm guessing it's someone here as I don't know anyone from London, and the people I do know wouldn't have the first clue who Louise Mensch is.

Qasiel

CHEEZMO™;38615910 said:
So which one of you added me on Facebook, then? I'm guessing it's someone here as I don't know anyone from London, and the people I do know wouldn't have the first clue who Louise Mensch is.
Weren't me, mate. Only gaffers I have on FB are the London meetup peeps, and the guy who showed me Gaf in the first place.

Oh man, just coming back from an amazing show. Got to meet Devin Townsend & shook his hand. Now I'm rushing off to Musha's. Gotta leave for Scotland in 4.5 hours and there are serious travel problems!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
CHEEZMO™;38615910 said:

Not me. I dont mix my forum life with real life.

I don't even keep track does dates or months at this time of year.

Kentpaul

Begging the bird to bring me back a black pudding supper/with a single fish from the chippy when she finishes work. Trying to complete hard reset before i buy DIABLO 3 tonight.

055bdaa0-cbeb-4967-b318-4d87fc6236da_image_jpeg

From this awesome chippy.

Mr. Sam

Sounds like a plan.

I have Bill Ward coming in at eleven. Yes, that's right - Coronation Street's own Charlie Stubbs. What a glamorous life I lead.

Mr. Sam

Turned up with a full beard and tan - like he'd been climbing mountains - and carrying about four duffel bags like a boss. Lovely guy.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
CHEEZMO™;38615910 said:
So which one of you added me on Facebook, then?

I am similarly concerned, as I have two followers on twitter despite not having actually tweeted anything ever.

Where do these people come from?

I am similarly concerned, as I have two followers on twitter despite not having actually tweeted anything ever.

Where do these people come from?

Make that three.

Mainly only as you pointed it out, but when you succumb I'll get your pearls of wisdom instantly.

The PirateBay is being 'officially' blocked on most ISPs now. Having said that, proxies to the site seem to work so all in all a huge waste of time. I'm surprised the media having picked up on it

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still up for me, unless TalkTalk signed me up for some sort of pirate Internet without my knowing.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The PirateBay is being 'officially' blocked on most ISPs now. Having said that, proxies to the site seem to work so all in all a huge waste of time. I'm surprised the media having picked up on it

There might be a proxy that works just fine on Virgin Media. I guess it'll stop a lot of opportunist traffic, but hardcore pirates (I just like US TV, honest) laugh in the face of their half arsed efforts.

Kentpaul

Works for me just fine, BT here.

edit, MUST RESIT TROLLING THE WEAK ASS WIIU IN THE GAMING SIDE.

lol

There might be a proxy that works just fine on Virgin Media. I guess it'll stop a lot of opportunist traffic, but hardcore pirates (I just like US TV, honest) laugh in the face of their half arsed efforts.

I recall reading that as of the block, it effectively served as publicity and ridiculously boosted traffic to TPB. And seeing as how quick the Pirate Party set up their proxy, it's effectively meant the website just changed URL. What a waste of court resources.

Suairyu

Banned
Just got in from work because I've booked the rest of the day off to go to Bristol and Cardiff and see Prometheus and have sex. Living the dream. CHEEZMO for CEO of McVities.

Xun

Bro, get that "still young" "too late" mentality out of here before you make Smokydave cry. It's never too late for anything except sex with teenagers - you have to do that the first time around and then your chance is gone.
Yeah, I've got to stop that mentality, since it certainly isn't helping.

I just fear not doing what I want to do in life, and at the moment I just want to have a bit of fun.

I have too many regrets, especially what I didn't do when I was 16-21.

Kentpaul

Sex is pretty amazing I'l admit. I love sticking it in and being amazed every single time at how good it is.

Feels incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom