• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Right guys, going to use a few of my bank notes today.

PASTA or LASAGNE      (Choice of starter portions from main section)          5.95

PEPPERONI PIZZA      (Tomato, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni)           8.85

CHEESECAKE MONTEROSA    (Mascarpone, ricotta, and sponge topped with strawberries and strawberry coulis) 3.60

SOFT DRINKS        (Pepsi, diet Pepsi, Lemonade, Irn‐bru and Fanta)          1.60

Eating Italian Tonight.

SKINNER!

Banned
SOFT DRINKS        (Pepsi, diet Pepsi, Lemonade, Irn‐bru and Fanta)          1.60

Is that proper lemonade or just Sprite/7Up with a different name?

I absolutely hate it when restaurants gives you that fizzy shit instead of proper lemonade.

Kentpaul

Is that proper lemonade or just Sprite/7Up with a different name?

I absolutely hate it when restaurants gives you that fizzy shit instead of proper lemonade.

I think proper because every other soft drink they have listed is branded.

I usually order a Guinness but they don't seem to serve it were I'm going tonight. Come down to falkirk and join us shorty. Me and my girlfriend would be delighted to go on a double date with fellow gaffers. (Bring a chick/boyfriend with you of course)

edit

Your to late shorty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs

SKINNER!

Banned
I think proper because every other soft drink they have listed is branded.

I usually order a Guinness but they don't seem to serve it were I'm going tonight. Come down to falkirk and join us shorty. Me and my girlfriend would be delighted to go on a double date with fellow gaffers. (Bring a chick/boyfriend with you of course)

edit

Your to late shorty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQLWF_ItzYs

aww dammit, and here I was about to dust off the blowup doll. Thanks a lot kentpaul!
Also, glad to hear they got the proper lemonade (water, sugar and yellow) served.

I just discovered that I'm going to be working this saturday evening without being paid a single penny. Life is
not
sweet!

Kentpaul

aww dammit, and here I was about to dust off the blowup doll. Thanks a lot kentpaul!
Also, glad to hear they got the proper lemonade (water, sugar and yellow) served.

I just discovered that I'm going to be working this saturday evening without being paid a single penny. Life is
not
sweet!

plans changed, getting a bottle of buckfast now, my friends pulled out due to lack of cash. The entire point of the meal was a sopranos type get together.

Il order a pizza in later though.

SKINNER!

Banned
ah ok, still, pizza's always good :)

A Scot-GAF meetup needs to happen at some point. I was surprised at the number of Glasgow Gaffers posting at the Gaming section when GAME were closing down. A saturday night at Edinburgh or Glasgow would be great!

Kentpaul

ah ok, still, pizza's always good :)

A Scot-GAF meetup needs to happen at some point. I was surprised at the number of Glasgow Gaffers posting at the Gaming section when GAME were closing down. A saturday night at Edinburgh or Glasgow would be great!

Sure would and i would be down for any meet up, just need a bottle of bucky down my neck to kill the nerves..

Solid rock cafe.. what nightclub would we go to ? every time i go to glasgow i end up in savoy..

BEST SONG EVER MADE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBrfwJGzUSM

Kentpaul

We could go to one of 6 wetherspoons in the CC!

Teh lack of music bro!

Solid rock cafe is a must. I love that place. We should also head down to that legal high place just off argyle street and get some uppers for social reasons.

Kentpaul

Solid Rock Cafe looks pretty sweet actually.

http://www.solidrockglasgow.com/

Yeah man the place is sweet as fuck, i spend my 18th birthday there. Metallica playing, me and my father chilling and a few student chicks join us and we all pitch money in for big jugs of booze and have a jolly old time.

RANDOM PICTURE FROM GOOGLE IMAGES.

rock_6.jpg

Shit reminds me of an american motercycle bar

Kentpaul

Solid is okay but its always packed. Somewhere a bit quieter would be better

After a few drinks it will be the place to be, anyone got a date in mind for the meet up ?

also quirter bars will be the scene most of the time but when everyones wasted we will need a place with tunes

Kentpaul

whats the big deal with this Sean2 dude ?

its like the second coming of Christ then he was put on the cross like Christ himself.

I didn't even get the chance to quote the guy in a thread because he was banned!

SEAN BRO, never got the chance to speak to you

GUYS FLO RIDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnkWzZ7ZAA

SDUDE IS A BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Suairyu

Banned
Last day at work.

Finished all the work I can, and made the best damn hand-over ever.

Now I'm just killing time and clock watching. YEA YOU HEARD ME.

Kentpaul

Last day at work.

Finished all the work I can, and made the best damn hand-over ever.

Now I'm just killing time and clock watching. YEA YOU HEARD ME.

worse thing one can do.

Tell Suairyu to unblock me guys, i lost money because ZEEE GERMANS won the game last night.

I don't hate germans...

Kentpaul

So good finally having to degree work to do. As long as I get a 2:1 for this year, I'm a happy boy.

Any more UK gaffers on PSN?

LOLOLOLOLOLILOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

laugh-300x295.jpg

here-is-something-to-laugh-about-8.jpg

Dont be silly man i game on the PC.. at the very worse the windows live service.

EDIT

been craving MKAT like a motherfucker the last few days. FUCK MAH LIFE, ain't touching that shit again

Kentpaul

RitzkriegRap, add me

Also kentpaul, admitting to using GFWL is worse than anything.

In a way its pretty awesome because i can chat to my old friends who still game on the xbox 360.

Anyone else really love pussy ? So soft, so great to look at, so great to smell, so great to touch, so great to ram your cock into.

LOLOLOLOLOLILOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

laugh-300x295.jpg

here-is-something-to-laugh-about-8.jpg

Dont be silly man i game on the PC.. at the very worse the windows live service.

EDIT

been craving MKAT like a motherfucker the last few days. FUCK MAH LIFE, ain't touching that shit again

Heh, my main platform is PC. Don't be giving PC gamers a bad name.

Put on some clothes and you can say you're the Fantastic Mr Fox. That also has the benefit of proving you've read a book.

PS3 HAZ NO GAEMS AMIRITE OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It doesn't! Every time I've got a game, theres been no disc inside, just a note from Amazon saying 'hahaha'. Halp guys!

Kentpaul

974598778_310760742351598.jpg

Goodbye folks, going to smoke A joint and collect some pizza and chips/cheese/spicy chicken wrap/ from a local takeaway joint

already had a bottle of buckfast and 2 cans of beer, its going to be great.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Lol you pussies, we'll be fine. I will defend kentpaul to the last, that is just a comically large roll up and I will fight anyone that says otherwise!

SKINNER!

Banned
After a few drinks it will be the place to be, anyone got a date in mind for the meet up ?

Schedule it for the end of July? gives plenty of time to see who can go and where we'll all hang out.

Just everyone remember to lock themselves in a cubicle rather than using a urinal.

lolol, I ain't gonna risk setting foot in the bathroom let alone using a urinal. colostomy bag son!!!

Fuck's sake. I give up. This thread is going to be locked.

But we always roll up our pencils with paper here in the UK. They can ban us for that?! :(

EDIT: also, where you at Cheezmo? looks like Cameron got grilled at the Leveson Inquiry today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom