• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Did I miss something amazing on here today? Crazy talk about font size and now the OT is chock full of stuff about furry conventions, Titanic on blu-ray, Godzilla marathons, and girl-Gaf being asked if they fancy Hollywood starlets...

Please, never change GAF. You give me so much joy.

Evilore was drunk and changed the font size for a social experiment.

Shit was weird to look at. It ruined my night to be honest.

Kentpaul

Default gaf has grew on me since 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxPyeU5-lis

Fucking working the entire weekend backshift then a nightshift Monday night lol i do some EXTREME SHIT to get cash

Fun fact, Method man was the only feature on biggie's first album and i have touched methodsman's back when he was crowed surfing.

I have touched a human who was in the same room as biggie!

My hands > your hands

Suairyu

Banned
0OUe9.jpg
Incision mark and bloody eye.

I wear an eyepatch now. Eyepatches are cool.

Bleepey

A friend of mine is coming from the US, what confectionery not available here should i ask him to get me that i have not tried.

Suairyu

Banned
Ima gonna grow big fucking mutton chops on my face like Wolverine.

A friend of mine is coming from the US, what confectionery not available here should i ask him to get me that i have not tried.
Everything is available here through import shops.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh Jesus I just came across a video of my ex doing a cosplay dance routine at the MCM expo called "the girls of Gotham".

I'm pleased to see that both she and the routine looked awful.

Suairyu

Banned
Shit I had no idea second hand XBOX slims had gotten as cheap as £120 as standard. Temptation (that I can thankfully ignore) right there.

Suairyu

Banned
Sunday lunch BBQ is being started up.

I have an ice-cold cola in my hand.

And I'm listening to the 'mazing beats that are the Bastion soundtrack.

Fucked up eye and all, life is good, friends.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Any Father's day plans, GAF?

I got my dad The Artist on Blu Ray, off down to his for dinner, I assume, cooked by my stepmum later.

Mr. Sam

Shit I had no idea second hand XBOX slims had gotten as cheap as £120 as standard. Temptation (that I can thankfully ignore) right there.

On a related note, I nearly got a Wii for £45 from CEX today. Apparently you need photo ID to trade in consoles (I was trying to trade in my DS Lite) though - and it takes twenty minutes for them to test it. Bah. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm assuming GameBoys go straight through. You don't have to test to see if a system THAT CAN SURVIVE A BOMB is still working.

Cindres

At Gamestation she just turned my 3DS on and that was about it to test that it worked. CEX Are way more rigorous but I never get why it takes them so long to test.

Xun

On a related note, I nearly got a Wii for £45 from CEX today. Apparently you need photo ID to trade in consoles (I was trying to trade in my DS Lite) though - and it takes twenty minutes for them to test it. Bah. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow.
I'm surprised the Bromley CEX would even test it that much.

I've never liked the place.

Kentpaul

I have hit rock bottom again folks. I have been here many times and I know this place I can deal with this place.

My plan is to join a gym to get my life back on track.

I ain't no Whiny bitch. I'l have to tough this situation out. Only time can heal the wounds of last night.

I blame the vodka / Morgan's.

Cindres

Also, when I got my PS3 at this time last week, Gamestation were doing 25% extra on trade-ins. I got £182.50 for my 3DS, MK7, Mario 3D and Pokemon Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom