• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Schedule it for the end of July? gives plenty of time to see who can go and where we'll all hang out.

lolol, I ain't gonna risk setting foot in the bathroom let alone using a urinal. colostomy bag son!!!

But we always roll up our pencils with paper here in the UK. They can ban us for that?! :(

EDIT: also, where you at Cheezmo? looks like Cameron got grilled at the Leveson Inquiry today.

Il be in glasgow july 12th.. lets do it then (got the wutang at 7 il need to leave for that)

CHEEZMO™;38886232 said:
Watched about 2 hours of it but ended up getting bored and put Skyrim on.

TESV-2012-06-14-11-27-55-596.jpg

Just started a new dude on skyrim

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I can listen to 8bit soundtracks all day but for some reason I never really got into chiptunes. I think it's the lack of a strong melody that does it.

SKINNER!

Banned
the fuck, Wu-Tang are coming? How did I miss this?!

12th July is a Thursday dude. I'll be at work during the morning/afternoon :/

Kentpaul

the fuck, Wu-Tang are coming? How did I miss this?!

12th July is a Thursday dude. I'll be at work during the morning/afternoon :/

Join us for the wu tang at 7 then.. Well 5 ish i will be in town.

Let's make it an event. We will get a good few drinks and smoke some weed before heading in to the gig.

I can be a good wingman if you want a chick to fuck before the gig. (ladies love my lips/eyes) if your gay I can also help because the gays also love me.

You will like the frend im going to the wu tang with he's a Xbox gamer type dude who enjoys rap as much as me.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What's the difference?

For the record, here is the bonus soundtrack. Sounds pretty melodious to me.

OK, perhaps I over generalised, but there have been very few chiptunes that have caught my attention. I like YMCK's stuff which is very jazz inspired which is perhaps the reason I like it. Chiptunes after all are mostly other genres played with console soundchips.

I have something deep inside my ankle, looks to be a small piece of wood. The area is infected and it hurts my like putting weight on the foot. Can local GPs do anything about this or will I need to visit A&E? I don't know how they will get it out without opening the area.

Suairyu

Banned
Well chaps, today's the day. I'm off to have surgery on my eye.

Laters!

Edit: huh you're allowed to wear boxer shorts under the gown these days. Was looking forward to showing all the old ladies my arse as I walked around. Times have changed.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Well chaps, today's the day. I'm off to have surgery on my eye.

Laters!

Edit: huh you're allowed to wear boxer shorts under the gown these days. Was looking forward to showing all the old ladies my arse as I walked around. Times have changed.

Allowed =/= required too. Flash that butt!

Suairyu

Banned
I've been put in stockings, measured and am about to go in. Hurrah for modern medicine.

They put a dot above the correct eye and joked "measured twice, cut once" like I'm a piece of oak and they're making a bookcase. Medical jokes.

But oh my I look fabulous in these stockings. This might become a new kink.

Qasiel

Alright! Today's my birthday! Meeting the mrs up town for lunch, then spending the rest of the day playing in arcades, browsing comic book shops and then getting drunk with mates in one of my favourite pubs in London.

Good luck with your eye surgery, Suairyu!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Alright! Today's my birthday! Meeting the mrs up town for lunch, then spending the rest of the day playing in arcades, browsing comic book shops and then getting drunk with mates in one of my favourite pubs in London.

Good luck with your eye surgery, Suairyu!

Best. Day. Ever! Make sure you stop by the comics thread to let us know what you got!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Risen from the grave like a modern Lazarus! Tell us, what was it like on the other side?? What wisdom have you from beyond the veil???

Kentpaul

I'l check it out tonight as im exchanging my man hours for cash money (just had to deal with two smashed cases of kopperberg there.. It's pretty awesome getting to smell refreshing booze and get paid for it)

I want you guys to get gears of war for pc so we can make an awesome team and takedown he who fucks with said team.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Gotta be at work at 6 tonight. Missing the England game :(

Unless the event is people watching the football, that'd be sweet.

I really hope England lose. Only because if they don't get through the group stage, hopefully people will stop talking about it. I really hate football.

Kentpaul

lols cold wet chavs hanging around in the tunnel at the end of my street.

Its like raining/windy outside.

edit, its drunk adults walking home, my bad.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Well luckily I didn't miss the game, unlickily I only ended up working 3 hours.

I NEED FUCKING MONEY.

Qasiel

Did I miss something amazing on here today? Crazy talk about font size and now the OT is chock full of stuff about furry conventions, Titanic on blu-ray, Godzilla marathons, and girl-Gaf being asked if they fancy Hollywood starlets...

Please, never change GAF. You give me so much joy.

Suairyu

Banned
It looks like I've been punched in the eye. I should take some snaps. CHEEZMO for the Burger King.

I watched the match in the pub tonight....and enjoyed it. What is wrong with me? -_-
It was a great game with both sides playing fairly well. Everyone on the pitch did a good job.

Except the English defenders. They were fucking sloppy. Words need to be had.

Also, the new English away colours are wank. I kept seeing the yellow of Sweden and thinking it was English white or red against the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom