• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Sounds like Christian folk music.

I'd expect someone who cycles 10 miles to buy weed to have a better playlist on his ipod..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HpY31CGgqY&feature=related

Ha! Well I have Pink Floyd on there as well :D You need a bit of everything - bit of dirty dance with some 60s psychedelia with some 90s grunge with some pussy acoustic boy-girl songs. It's all good, but the soppy stuff speaks to my soppy heart :D

SKINNER!

Banned
hell yeah brother, timeless classis will always be better than favour of the week hipster music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_5kh91LESE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2daXghqHgjQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Gr9-KENBs

PiPvw.jpg

Add a bit of this and baby we got a playlist going!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrFOb_f7ubw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8y6Ip91VGI&feature=youtu.be

It's also accurate that Chris Rock isn't funny.

Dave Chappelle is better but CR not funny? Come on buddy. you can't be serious.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You say that like that's a bad thing. Anyway, Slow Club go beyond "Muller Light ad bgm" into a level of sweetness that can only be genuine, love it or loathe it.

I want to give you a nice big hug :D

Also, Japanese music is odd. Even their heavy music sounds like a jingle or an anime opening. Boris are the best thing to come out of Japan, hands down.

That Ice Cube song reminds me too much of San Andreas. I'm having flashbacks!!

*I am 21 years old and I have no job and I'm smoking an 8th a day and I feel like shit. My gf is at work. I am playing San Andreas. There is a mission where I need to stalk and kill a woman to steal a key or some shit. Game is buggy, woman does not appear. I sit outsite her virtual house for nearly a week of real time, chaining bongs and listening to the radio*

I've done a lot of bad things in my life, but I have never pissed away my youth like i did that year.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to a bong warehouse in edinbrough right now to pick up some goodlies, heres my list

MORNING GLORY SEEDS - 20g

BLUNT WRAP DOUBLE PLATINUM - WET CHERRY

03023 - BLUE ACRYLIC BONG 22cm :::ON SALE:::

Mixed Pack Mixed Pack - 1x Green Beans / 1x Pink Panthers / 1x Sparkle E (mix of MDAI and 2AI)

ETIZOLAM 2 - apparently there like 10mg of valium, they will do for a hangover

Can't listen to those links in work so will check them out when I get home Jedeye, cheers. So you definitely coming to the meet then? I'm afraid I may chew your ear off talking about music and comics all night.

Loving this thread atm, so much better talking about awesome music than football, food or shit music.

Could have sworn that I just saw Xun on the northern line...

Should have said hello. You off out adventuring during your awesome 2 weeks off work then?

Qasiel

Should have said hello. You off out adventuring during your awesome 2 weeks off work then?
Yep, went to Holloway Road to meet a mate and buy a bike off of him. Now just waiting at Charing Cross for the mrs to arrive and then go home and play with my new phone.

Productive day for once!

Kentpaul

In the car coming home, got my lsa seeds n bongs guys, picked up some benzo fury, green bean and this awesome pink panther stuf, peakin on this right now, great sense of well being and anixoty is away, won't be drinkin again, anyone want to phone moblie for chat

Yep, went to Holloway Road to meet a mate and buy a bike off of him. Now just waiting at Charing Cross for the mrs to arrive and then go home and play with my new phone.

Productive day for once!

Wow new bike, new phone, check you out splashing the cash! You go for the Spesh in the end? Dave give you a good deal?

You got the 4S?

Qasiel

In the car coming home, got my lsa seeds n bongs guys, picked up some benzo fury, green bean and this awesome pink panther stuf, peakin on this right now, great sense of well being and anixoty is away, won't be drinkin again, anyone want to phone moblie for chat
I have an unfortunate habit of pissing Scottish people off when intoxicated...
Wow new bike, new phone, check you out splashing the cash! You go for the Spesh in the end? Dave give you a good deal?

You got the 4S?
It wasn't as much a deal as rather CS sorted me out a good finance option, so I thought I'd go on up and see him for a bit. Was good to catch up with him. Especially since he's not coming out to Voodoo on Friday.

Yep, got the 4S. Car phone Warehouse did me a better deal than O2 could. The first thing I'm gonna do with it is to tell Siri to call me Batman.

Unrelated, but I'm overlooking the Thames right now and the Goodyear blimp is flying over. Just reminds me how awesome Bill and Ted is.

Kentpaul

It wasn't as much a deal as rather CS sorted me out a good finance option, so I thought I'd go on up and see him for a bit. Was good to catch up with him. Especially since he's not coming out to Voodoo on Friday.

Yep, got the 4S. Car phone Warehouse did me a better deal than O2 could. The first thing I'm gonna do with it is to tell Siri to call me Batman.

Unrelated, but I'm overlooking the Thames right now and the Goodyear blimp is flying over. Just reminds me how awesome Bill and Ted is.

Phone up soon bro let me peak more, it Will be a convo

Oh ok, so what did you get it for? Yeah he can't get Saturday off, sucks. Still I think Anene and maybe Martinette are going. You got your tickets yet?

Awesome. I still wanna go up in that bad boy.

Qasiel

Oh ok, so what did you get it for? Yeah he can't get Saturday off, sucks. Still I think Anene and maybe Martinette are going. You got your tickets yet?

Awesome. I still wanna go up in that bad boy.
Nope, don't need tickets. Wonderful, awesome Rachel is getting us in on her guestlist. She's awesome.

As for the phone, O2 offered me pretty much what I'm on now, but wanted £100 for the handset. CW matched it, but gave the phone for free.

Nope, don't need tickets. Wonderful, awesome Rachel is getting us in on her guestlist. She's awesome.

As for the phone, O2 offered me pretty much what I'm on now, but wanted £100 for the handset. CW matched it, but gave the phone for free.

Cool, but I meant the bike :p

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
wait wait wait wait

I missed Sniv's post about Los Campesinos!

My man.

My. Man.

:D

I'm so in love with Los Camps right now. Got the new issue of Heat Rash last week that started me off going through their back catalogue again, plus that new song they put on the website. They make me quite giddy. I need to see them live so much.

So my little cousin is going to her year 11 prom this week (yeah yeah its an American word, haters gunna hate). Normally they start with a meal and each table is given a few bottles of wine to drink, though obviously they can't buy any other alcohol whilst there. This year though that isn't happening- the school has had to refund each parent a several pounds from the cost of the prom, as a muslim student complained about wine being served, saying it goes against her beliefs. Of course, she isn't even going to the prom.

What has happened to this country......

Kentpaul

2ik5rfr.jpg

Oh gaf why does this stake make life so much better, there i was in a busy kabab place feeling at ease.. someone call me dammit!

07580 117705 Someone give me a call, this stuff has well and truly kicked in, going to take another one friday night and just have a night out on this stuff without drinking.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
So my little cousin is going to her year 11 prom this week (yeah yeah its an American word, haters gunna hate). Normally they start with a meal and each table is given a few bottles of wine to drink, though obviously they can't buy any other alcohol whilst there. This year though that isn't happening- the school has had to refund each parent a several pounds from the cost of the prom, as a muslim student complained about wine being served, saying it goes against her beliefs. Of course, she isn't even going to the prom.

I bet Brussles is responsible for this!!
CUJ4i.gif

GJS

Since when was wine common place in a year 11 leavers ball.

Drinking was done before and after, and if you were too drunk when you arrived you got kicked out.

Suairyu

Banned
:D

I'm so in love with Los Camps right now. Got the new issue of Heat Rash last week that started me off going through their back catalogue again, plus that new song they put on the website. They make me quite giddy. I need to see them live so much.
Like with many bands, I found out about them via Kieron Gillen's Phonogram. They must have a real crush on him because there's at least two song lyrics that are stolen outright (in the best way) from his work.

Since when was wine common place in a year 11 leavers ball.

Drinking was done before and after, and if you were too drunk when you arrived you got kicked out.

I assumed it was the usual? A few bottles of win per table for the meal, can't buy any more at the venue. Any drinking before hand is fine, but if you turn up sloshed you won't be allowed on the coach there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom