• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Like with many bands, I found out about them via Kieron Gillen's Phonogram. They must have a real crush on him because there's at least two song lyrics that are stolen outright (in the best way) from his work.

Me too! I found out about them through his workblog, he posted International Tweexcore Underground and I fell in love :) Phonogram is one of the comics that made the biggest impact of my life. Found out about Kenickie through PG too, and now have a massive crush on Lauren Laverne as a result.

Funnily enough I found out about Slow Club through Los Camps, Gareth was dating Rebecca, afaik the whole of Hello Sadness is about their breakup. Which, as a pathetic romantic, it makes both bands' output mean a little more to me. I might not read Heat but I do love the goss!

Suairyu

Banned
We dress cheap
We dress tacky
We dance for thrills
Our night out is getting nasty

She drank all that we had
And she threw up and i was glad
I laughed

Suairyu

Banned
Wait are Lirlond and Kent hooking up?

Going to head to Tescos now. I think I fancy pizza maybe. I dunno. Not gonna spend a huge amount on a takeout but maybe there'll be some good deals on cook-em-yourselfs.

Just realised how few of my friends I'm actually going to see properly over this summer, since most are graduating this year and going straight off to work. :/

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Wait are Lirlond and Kent hooking up?

Going to head to Tescos now. I think I fancy pizza maybe. I dunno. Not gonna spend a huge amount on a takeout but maybe there'll be some good deals on cook-em-yourselfs.

I want our beef to end man, you ain't been the same towards me since i dissed the germans. i was having a bad day :(

my fucking jaw is moving like im chewing, yet theres nothing there

edit heres a pic of my goodies

lsa seeds are out of view

8583637.jpg

All legal under uk law

Kentpaul

tell me what benzo furry is like. i've heard about it before but never tried it.

mdma.

its all feel good guys, its good letting loose every once in a while. i keep tense with anxiety at times.

pretty slow come up though, thats always good imo keeps the experiences going longer. even massaged my girlfriends foot for an entire hour with without one complant at the chore it usally is

its feels pretty good to figet around, im fidgeting into my mouth though

pretty worried about trying the LSA seeds down the line, that won't be a guaranteed feels good man situation.

I usally do this sort of thing in a club shitfaced, its really good getting to take it easy with the shit for once and go in with a clear head

edit woulnt put this in the mdma ballpark, im now just gazing at webpages listening to music

Edit im back to normal, chinned you won't be disapointed with benzo fury that's for sure. If you enjoy MDMA you will enjoy fury.

It's a simple fact, what to do now fellas? I'm thinking YouTube

Chinner

Banned
i know its supposed to be like mdma, but i still wonder if its actually like it. how much did you pay and how many did you get?

Kentpaul

i know its supposed to be like mdma, but i still wonder if its actually like it. how much did you pay and how many did you get?

3 for 20 quid, 1 benzo, one pink panther, and one green something.

my pink panther is wearing off now, its been a good day but fuck its flew on. were has the time went yall

edit,

when i done i benzo fury a while back it kicked in around 3am and started wearing off at 8am.

I only use these type of drugs every few months guys, its the safe way.

edit, all in all guys my blend of MDAI, 5-IAI and 2AI was fucking fab would do again, the jaw grinding and sleepless night was the only down fall.

Kentpaul

Nice joke in the facebook thread Green Scar, its good to see a new forum celebrity in the making .

Possible the best post of 2012, From one of our own.

Just finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. What a fantastic book, really really enjoyed it, such a refreshing change of pace from the usual garbage that's out there. Strongly recommend it to everyone, no matter what you normally read.

Kentpaul

Just finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman. What a fantastic book, really really enjoyed it, such a refreshing change of pace from the usual garbage that's out there. Strongly recommend it to everyone, no matter what you normally read.

Everyone is into 50 shades of grey, it would be pretty smugish to fight the grain like that

Qasiel

Well, you did read the Twilight saga. Spot's First Picnic is probably a breath of fresh air after that!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

My wife is about 50 pages from the end right now, I can't wait to read it afterwards. I am a gay man for gaiman. badum-tish

Ah, must have skipped over it. Got a Spesh Status 1. Got it on 24 month interest free finance for £1800. It's so pimp!!

Oh awesome, that's the one Dave recommended to you on fb right? The black and green one? Very nice. Awesome deal too! Is that with a deposit or no? Works out about £75 a month right? That's actually a pretty sweet deal.

Speaking of bikes are you still coming to the Olympics MtB XC?

daviyoung

Banned
Amirox was a mod who was shamed of his sheriff's badge when he went back and edited posts to make himself look better/appear correct. I like his posts, but he's more abrasive than a frozen brillo pad.

Qasiel

Oh awesome, that's the one Dave recommended to you on fb right? The black and green one? Very nice. Awesome deal too! Is that with a deposit or no? Works out about £75 a month right? That's actually a pretty sweet deal.

Speaking of bikes are you still coming to the Olympics MtB XC?

Yep, the very same. It's so pretty. Hopefully meeting him up Borough Market on Friday to get it off of him.

When is the MTB again?

Suairyu

Banned
Russel Brand did do the "brown Narnia" joke about anal masturbation, though, so he wins points for that. Embarrassed the goodness out of that poor teen in the audience.

Macaroni cheese is one of those meals I think tastes better when from a can, all plasticky and gorgeous. Currently eating a can of Heinz macaroni cheese, straight from the can, cold. I'm living the dream.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Macaroni cheese is one of those meals I think tastes better when from a can, all plasticky and gorgeous. Currently eating a can of Heinz macaroni cheese, straight from the can, cold. I'm living the dream.

School lunches literally put me off macaroni cheese. Which is odd because other cheesy pasta dishes I'm perfectly fine with. Just the name gives me bad memories.

Suairyu

Banned
Non-can macaroni cheese can taste awful. The cheese is all lumpy and shit. Takes a good chef to make macaroni cheese that is smooth and gorgeous.

Heinz just cuts straight to the smooth by adding something that has the consistency of liquidated credit cards. And it works.

Currently washing it down with a Gu Chocolate and Vanilla cheesecake.

"But Suairyu, you dashing duck of hard sex, what of your carbs?" I hear you say. Well, no worries, my gorgeous UK-GAF pin-up models; me and carbs have an arrangement: they don't fuck with me and my waistline, and I don't get them taken off the school lunch menu.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

In the name of all that is good and holy NO! The best mac cheese is lovingly made from scratch, has a creamy sauce and a crispy topping. Bacon bits are less optional than you'd think.

I was just faced with either mac cheese or spag bol for my (free, delicious, private school) lunch. I went with the spag bol though, as it came with garlic bread. Yum.

/foodbrag

Kentpaul

In the name of all that is good and holy NO! The best mac cheese is lovingly made from scratch, has a creamy sauce and a crispy topping. Bacon bits are less optional than you'd think.

I was just faced with either mac cheese or spag bol for my (free, delicious, private school) lunch. I went with the spag bol though, as it came with garlic bread. Yum.

/foodbrag

I heat up some milk, add a tspoon of cauliflower powder/half a block of cheddar, the cheddar melts into the milk = awesome fucking mac cheese.

Are you on an extreme diet?

That stuff i took yesterday has killed my apatite, il hold out all day and get a macdee's at the end of my shift.

unless my work's cafeteria is serving stake pie..

Suairyu

Banned
Everyone should order some benzo and feed it to our pets to see what happens.

If we haven't got any pets we can try our local primary school instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom