• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Hangover guys, I'm changing my ways. Got a gym introduction booked for tomorrow.

Also guys lol the heart break. I was tabling a joint for a dude in the cigerette area and he had just finished putting his blue cheese weed in it and a gust of wind blew it out of my hand.

This was a travler who was Up in the club.

Also stopped smoking weed

I give it until next weekend, at the most.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I give it until 11pm tonight.

That exists?! I had to read that twice.

Smells Lovly and gives a nice high. Shits hard to come buy in my area.

Really stopping weed guys! Going to try a mild dose of they lsa seeds one night though. I sill will be using drugs every now and then but daily weed Smoking will not be apart of my diet.

Wish I got the travler dudes number he would be a great source for anything, also could have asked him of I could ride along with them one night and make some quick easy money.

Also guys im going to make more of an effort with my posting as I'm tired of being the most hated poster in this thread.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I'll keep my James bond for now, I'll probably change it soon when in the mood but I am happy with having an iconic image that fits my persona on here.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Any UK gaf doing this real picture malarky? I did it back in January but I don't know if I could bear to do it again.

It's happening again? Why not something new? I had some great suggestions. I thought Rule 34 of your regular avatar month was a particularly good idea.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I'm probably going to take up a Bond avatar when a suitable pictures arises.

I have been tempted on changing it to a Harry Palmer avatar but I can guarantee 95% of people here wouldn't know the series or recognise it. I do love my British classics and good old espionage <3

Oh yeah, anyone here tune into classic fm? Favourite radio station from this country.

Yen

btw guys, about 4 posters have just been banned in the football threads for using the c-word. Despite there not being any explicit warnings.

SKINNER!

Banned
btw guys, about 4 posters have just been banned in the football threads for using the c-word. Despite their being any explicit warnings.

First they came for the .gif avatars,
and I didn't speak out because I didn't have a .gif avatar.

Then they decided to break the OT in half,
and I didn't speak out because I used the subscription feature.

Then they came for the c
ats
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Any UK gaf doing this real picture malarky? I did it back in January but I don't know if I could bear to do it again.

I want a new DP, but I'm not going to put my real face up as I don't fancy Neogaf members getting off to it saving it, before proceeding to get off to it. Dirty beggars in the confessions thread!

Salvadora

I have been tempted on changing it to a Harry Palmer avatar but I can guarantee 95% of people here wouldn't know the series or recognise it. I do love my British classics and good old espionage <3

Oh yeah, anyone here tune into classic fm? Favourite radio station from this country.

Classic fm is the best, Nothing better than listening to it whilst working. Can't stand Radio 1, and don't even get me started on N.I radio stations.

I want a new DP, but I'm not going to put my real face up as don't fancy Neogaf members getting off to it saving it, before proceeding to get off to it. Dirty beggars in the confessions thread!
I don't know why, but that doesn't really bother me.

Classic fm is the best, Nothing better than listening to it whilst working. Can't stand Radio 1, and don't even get me started on N.I radio stations.

I don't know why, but that doesn't really bother me.

The idea of some fat, sweaty, greasy haired ogre wanking over a blown up image of my DP is enough for me.

Musha hates him.

I don't hate Kent.

Love classic fm. Always have it on in the car.

btw guys, about 4 posters have just been banned in the football threads for using the c-word. Despite there not being any explicit warnings.

*sigh* and so it begins. Btw I peed out of my cunt earlier.

Suairyu

Banned
I can feel the hatred.

Back to work today. Two weeks off have left me feeling good. Also feel exhausted, somehow. I think it's just biological law that waking up for work feels like you've only had 2 hours sleep, even if you've had 8.

Today's also the day I either join the 2:1 club or the smug club.

...or the "wasted three years" club, but you know, we don't think about that.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Today's also the day I either join the 2:1 club or the smug club.

...or the "wasted three years" club, but you know, we don't think about that.

I got a Desmond by the skin of my teeth. Psychologically speaking I tend to "give up" on a task after a year of doing it (the longest job I've had in the last 8 years has been my previous job that lasted 18 months, and those last 4 months I had zoned out completely.) Which is why I studied from 2002-2004 and then from 2005-2007. Four years straight would have seen me burn out and fail completely
or even worse would have also made me eligible to pay the Graduate Endowment Fee if I graduated in 2006 instead of 2007

But anyhows, it's more a case of where you studied rather than what grade you got.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I can feel the hatred.

Back to work today. Two weeks off have left me feeling good. Also feel exhausted, somehow. I think it's just biological law that waking up for work feels like you've only had 2 hours sleep, even if you've had 8.

I hate, hate that feeling. The bed is always more seducing on work days than it is on day offs, and you tend to be more tired when you have work than you would do when not. It's sods' law.

Lirlond

The person who opens the office is at the doctors this morning, so I dont need to be in till 11. The morning is fucking boring!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Why is it people feel the need to do DIY outside on a morning. Fuck this guy and his circular saw at 9am.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
haha! We need that image smiley-sized so we can just throw it into paragraphs without ruining the flow of a page. Or use Chunt instead :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Or maybe it needs to be a little smaller.

If you get banned for using this I take no responsibility.

Meadows, you little
CYqWE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom