• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Less tolerant of what? Your ability to use a swear word? Bloody hell. It's the mods' house so it's their rules.You make it sound like a rights abuse for crying out loud.

Feeling less and less welcome here so go ahead, keep saying that word in protest and keep your drug intake as the primary topic of discussion. Thread needs a reboot anyway.

Yeah, we're grown ups and if we want to act like kids then we damn well will. It's better to have the option to use a word and refrain from doing so than to have the word removed from your vocab.

You are indeed most welcome in this thread, but only if you don't act like a judgemental tit (sorry if you are female/fat and this made you feel bad).

263886_1327178511203.jpg

oh my shitting fuck that is amazing. I may do a bong in celebration.

Can someone put you-know-who on my avatar? I don't have even the most basic of software for this sort of thing.

And that picture of the ginger guy with caption is one of my favourites of all time.

Also has anyone taken our replacement picture and used it outside of this thread?

Can I talk about 'it'?

What if I called it a clunge? Can we discuss it then?

I appreciate you keeping the flame alive for us.

You can talk about it if you like! It's a free wor..... ah scrap that, it's not free anymore is it. Well, speech isn't anyway.

I've always quite liked the word clunge. Maybe we should use that instead.

Suairyu

Banned
Brilliant idea. Will edit my avatar when I get home.

To keep this not bannable though we are going to need fight club rules.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Brilliant idea. Will edit my avatar when I get home.

To keep this not bannable though we are going to need fight club rules.

So what, shall we go back and all edit our posts for the past couple of pages, make it look like we were talking about a pussey growth on Kentpauls sack or something? Camo, baby!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This [post=39374314]post[/post]?

Can we start lobbying the mods/admins to ban the word "dick" as it is an extremely sexist and offensive slur for a penis and when used to refer to someone or something you do not like, you are implicitly insulting all of the men on this board for their sex.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can someone put you-know-who on my avatar? I don't have even the most basic of software for this sort of thing.

And that picture of the ginger guy with caption is one of my favourites of all time.

Also has anyone taken our replacement picture and used it outside of this thread?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yes, let's! Crack open all the bongs!

I have not done a bong for so many years. I used to do them so hard that I would pass out. One time my mate came to the door and when he knocked I had just blacked out from one. I woke up with the doorbell going while on my knees and forehead on the floor, with skanky dark-brown bongwater gulping over my face from the upturned contraption. I had a graze on my head from where I fell and I could smell the water on me for hours.

Not my finest moment.

SmokyDave

So what, shall we go back and all edit our posts for the past couple of pages, make it look like we were talking about a pussey growth on Kentpauls sack or something? Camo, baby!

Oh, thank fuck, you said 'pussey'. Lose that 'e' and we're all in the shit!

Can we start lobbying the mods/admins to ban the word "dick" as it is an extremely sexist and offensive slur for a penis and when used to refer to someone or something you do not like, you are implicitly insulting all of the men on this board for their sex.
Yup. It's that utter lack of logic and projection of motives that drives me fucking crazy.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Yeah, we're grown ups and if we want to act like kids then we damn well will. It's better to have the option to use a word and refrain from doing so than to have the word removed from your vocab.

You are indeed most welcome in this thread, but only if you don't act like a judgemental tit (sorry if you are female/fat and this made you feel bad).

oh my shitting fuck that is amazing. I may do a bong in celebration.
I have man-tits, so it's ok.

I have not done a bong for so many years. I used to do them so hard that I would pass out. One time my mate came to the door and when he knocked I had just blacked out from one. I woke up with the doorbell going while on my knees and forehead on the floor, with skanky dark-brown bongwater gulping over my face from the upturned contraption. I had a graze on my head from where I fell and I could smell the water on me for hours.

Not my finest moment.

...Sometimes I regret my "never touching that crap" mantra, and reading this is not one of those times. :lol

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Let me just say that users here have been banned before for calling each other Jeremy Hunt (which is a bright side to this whole thing) so it's not without precedent. Just don't call this an act of intolerance, it's raising my damn hackles.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Let me just say that users here have been banned before for calling each other Jeremy Hunt (which is a bright side to this whole thing) so it's not without precedent. Just don't call this an act of intolerance, it's raising my damn hackles.

The slang or the original word? Also I don't disagree with banning someone for being downright insulting to another member.

Less tolerant of what? Your ability to use a swear word? Bloody hell. It's the mods' house so it's their rules.You make it sound like a rights abuse for crying out loud.

Feeling less and less welcome here so go ahead, keep saying that word in protest and keep your drug intake as the primary topic of discussion. Thread needs a reboot anyway.

i03DhlsuiQaiP.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My life update: Joined the gym, had a great workout, binned my benzo fury pill (risk of death ect, i really don't want to go down that path)

happily going without weed. i do still have my LSA seeds and i will be using them soon.

Update over.

also guys who watched the BBC show boys behind bars, the jamie dude from that show was working out in the weight room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_PgT64wgdc

The dude speaking at the start, hes fucking built like tank now

daviyoung

Banned
My life update: Joined the gym, had a great workout, binned my benzo fury pill (risk of death ect, i really don't want to go down that path)

happily going without weed. i do still have my LSA seeds and i will be using them soon.

Update over.

also guys who watched the BBC show boys behind bars, the jamie dude from that show was working out in the weight room.

Did you flick your towel at his arse in the locker room?

Update over.

That video might as well be in Mandarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom