• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
My mum wants a new phone and has been looking at budget smart phones. She's narrowed it down to HTC Desire C or Samsung Galaxy Ace. Any idea which is the better phone?
HTC Desire was a very nice phone. If the Desire C is basically the same, get it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Newcastle!

If I were back home I'd recommend a UK GAF Meetup in Galashiels. Everyone would be guaranteed a drunken fight. That and drunk local girls for everyone!

Explaining to my parents why there's 10+ dudes with fractured skulls fucking a bunch of girls in my living room would be hard though.

no angel

My mum wants a new phone and has been looking at budget smart phones. She's narrowed it down to HTC Desire C or Samsung Galaxy Ace. Any idea which is the better phone?

I know the Ace is a good handset whereas the Desire is a bit of an unknown I'm terms of quality at the moment so I'd go for the Samsung.

Also, what the fuck is going on with this weather!?

Qasiel

CHEEZMO™;39763165 said:
lol, yeah. I dont go on half of the rides on the rare occasion I actually visit somewhere :/

I know that feel, man. Still, if there's more of us we could always go to the nearest bar, right? :)

Meadows

Banned
O2 are taking the piss. Can't imagine how hectic it is behind the scenes there.

The twitter jokes are amazing though:

"What did one O2 customer say to the other? Nothing"
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, fax me maybe"

Qasiel

CHEEZMO™;39765576 said:
Being manly is for girls.

Real men wear skirts and have purple hair.

I had purple hair once. No skirt, though I did wear a ladies swimsuit, a blonde wig and sang The Rocky Horror Picture Show's "Sweet Transvestite". Still my most popular video...

Is that manning the fuck up?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My s3 is here.

So good being able to put music on my phone without having to use shitty itunes.. so fucking good. FOLDERS FTW, FREEDOM FTW!

Iphone 3gs is the only budget smartphone that ain't slow as shit.

***********NUDE PICTURE REMOVED******************

Testing the new camera, muscle update also.

Yes i know im a hairy man.

O2 are taking the piss. Can't imagine how hectic it is behind the scenes there.

The twitter jokes are amazing though:

"What did one O2 customer say to the other? Nothing"
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, fax me maybe"

I'm on O2 and my signal has been fine all day

Kentpaul

I'm on O2 and my signal has been fine all day

HIGH FIVE FELLOW GTA VICE CITY NAME DUDE. BE MY FRIEND BRO.

Got some HORRIBLE news, I AM SKINT! FUCKING SKINT! ONLY GOT 40 QUID TO TAKE WITH ME TO GLASGOW TO GET PISHED WITH!

my fucking goodness, bottle of buckfast and 100 lsa seeds for the bus ride in and il need to nurse pints all day long..

Scottish gaf report to Glasgow tomorrow

Hours of city centre drinking with only 40, and i wanted an awesome pizza to, my dreams are shattered. FUCK MAH LIFE,

late to the party on how awesome PULP is

Kentpaul

I've seen far more of Kentpaul than I ever wished.

Ever been in a changing room ? Do you get all shy in a changing room ?

I'm just your uncle kent! relax man.

For the record i couldn't be bothered putting a tshirt on this late. I don't add stress to my life when i don't have to.

Kentpaul

Its usually leisure centres that have what I described. Gyms make me uncomfortable for entirely different reasons, Do you never feel a little bit intimated that everyone is so physically fit? Testosterone all up in the joint.

I just eavesdrop and get changed bro.

Luckily my leisure centre has changing rooms for the swimming area and changing rooms for the gym.

Why do gyms make you feel uncomfortable ? There pretty rewording places. Can't wait till my body is up there with the best of them in the changing room.

Kentpaul

this thread is well shit these days

The lack of new posters. We knew the thread was a sinking ship. I have started posting outside of this thread again. Its weird seeing UK gaffers out in the wild.

I make a point to bust the uk gaffers balls and shoot the shit.

It matches the weather.

I love this weather. Makes spending most of my free time in the house acceptable.

welp guys going to spend the first night in bed with my phone, can't wait to go into every single thing on the device.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well there was the story of KentPual and his emergency funds if the country goes belly up.
There was also the story of KentPaul and his circlewanks.
And then there was the story of how he wishes to be a little girl lesbian.

I think that covers it.

Chinner

Banned
i saw some inconsistency on last gaf that i wanna moan about, but it involves posters i like and the mods will be like "argh uk-gaf at it again!"

SKINNER!

Banned
A ridiculous number of attractive women dressed in black dresses at Aberdeen at the moment. I'm either at Robert Gordon University's Graduation Ceremony or Hugh Hefner is dead. Either way, I'm in heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom