• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
All other phones are childish toys compared to the S3.

Only thing that comes close is the s2/note.

Its a roll. You can get them crispy or saft. But its a roll!

Shoot me a text bro i lost all my numbers changing phones.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Higher-up 1: I need you to do x asap. This is your number one priority.
Me: Gotcha!
Higher-up 2: You've got until the end of today to get y done, we're really pushing up against the dealine.
Me: Oh, er, okay...
Higher-up 3: Legal's on our ass, we've got to sort out the licensing situations yesterday. Do not go home until you've done z.
Me: *tears*
Random company I made orders with: Yeah sorry about that time-sensitive order you placed with us two weeks ago, it was cancelled because the computer fucked up. We can order it for you again! It'll still take 2 weeks though.
Higher-up 4: Where's that time-sensitive order?

Learning to cope with this stuff is essential training for when you have children!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
I guarantee most people in this thread will have children in their life later on, it's going to happen, you might as well prepare Suairyu :p. Children are epic <3

Only thing that comes close is the s2/note.

Shoot me a text bro i lost all my numbers changing phones.

Still not sure if I'm going to bother upgrading my S1 to the inevitable S4 next year when my current contract ends. I've got a dirt cheap contract currently (which I can then make cheaper), and the phone does everything I need perfectly.

Either way, I hope the S4 has a more solid feeling case.

Kentpaul

Still not sure if I'm going to bother upgrading my S1 to the inevitable S4 next year when my current contract ends. I've got a dirt cheap contract currently (which I can then make cheaper), and the phone does everything I need perfectly.

Either way, I hope the S4 has a more solid feeling case.

upgrade man live a little. Hopefully my s3 will still be a playa next year. Using the chrome browser on a phone ftw

Suairyu

Banned
I guarantee most people in this thread will have children in their life later on, it's going to happen, you might as well prepare Suairyu :p. Children are epic <3
nope. Always knew I'd never want kids. The older I get, the less I want them. I'm selfish and need my own time and space. I could devote love and support to a partner, but not offspring.

Never, ever.

upgrade man live a little. Hopefully my s3 will still be a playa next year. Using the chrome browser on a phone ftw

I still can't see any huge benefit. I can call, text, browse the internet, take pictures, listen to music/radio, calendar, alarms, watch video, use a barcode scanner, make memos, send email, and play games (hardly do though, only found Sentinel to be engaging). Given I've got all that for £20 a month, and £15 once the contract ends, it just seems pointless to pay £30-40 unless they come out with some game changing new features.

I'll see anyway when they announce the S4. My biggest hopes are insane battery life and a solid case.

Edit: I couldn't imagine not having kids in the future. Don't want any sprogs for a long time yet mind.

Kentpaul

I still can't see any huge benefit. I can call, text, browse the internet, take pictures, listen to music/radio, calendar, alarms, watch video, use a barcode scanner, make memos, send email, and play games (hardly do though, only found Sentinel to be engaging). Given I've got all that for £20 a month, and £15 once the contract ends, it just seems pointless to pay £30-40 unless they come out with some game changing new features.

I'll see anyway when they announce the S4. My biggest hopes are insane battery life and a solid case.

Edit: I couldn't imagine not having kids in the future. Don't want any sprogs for a long time yet mind.

*COUGH* Quad core 1.4 cpu/1 gig ram *COUGH*

Also the big ass screen.

Done a doze of lsa seeds ontop of litres of strongbow, god knows were this will take me.

Suairyu

Banned
*COUGH* Quad core 1.4 cpu/1 gig ram *COUGH*
Honestly, this is absolutely irrelevant.

I've got a HTC Sensation, which is nowhere near as powerful as that, and I still beast about every app I throw at it.

My next phone is going to be battery life orientated, not e-peen. I'm getting tired of only getting a day's moderate usage out of my phone.

Kentpaul

Honestly, this is absolutely irrelevant.

I've got a HTC Sensation, which is nowhere near as powerful as that, and I still beast about every app I throw at it.

My next phone is going to be battery life orientated, not e-peen. I'm getting tired of only getting a day's moderate usage out of my phone.

Nope.

Games on this beast will need my power soon enough. Ever tried to run GTA 3 on a iphone 3G's ? well i have and i know that feel. (Cough lag)

Ps. I don't like any mobile brand outside of apple/Samsung. I only use the best. What else would i spend my hard earned cash on ?

also my S3 has the best battery life on the market. Look it up.

MY S3 > LIFE ITS SELF.

Kentpaul

anyone else get on alot more with chavs at gigs than other people ? shit i was getting passed joints with little effort.

chavs = good people at gigs.

Chinner

Banned
fake-tan-bitches and spice boys usually think they're better than everyone. I generally avoid anywhere they go as they're a shit crowd.

Kentpaul

Well the parties going well. Kent I forgot to save your number, send me a text. 07957462076

No bother brother, enjoy your party man go easy on the coke yo

CHEEZMO&#8482;;39836703 said:
Quoted so you cant edit it out when you sober up.

lol i do hope lurkers give him a hard time, it would be great.

SKINNER!

Banned
Meeting an old friend at the local for a nightout in Aberdeen. He's a DJ (trance) so I'm expecting to own a fine collection of glowsticks by the end of the night.

SmokyDave

I think I'm in a poncey bar but I can't really tell. On the one hand, my drink was a tenner. On the other hand, it came with a bag of Haribo.

Hmmmmmm.

My weekends are not my own :(

Seems like there's always a wedding or some shit lately. My PS3 has abandonment issues.

Don't stand for that shit dude, you need some time for you, compromise with one weekend for her shit, one weekend for yours. Hell, bring her with you, I'll put you both up! No threesomes unless you insist :p

SmokyDave

Don't stand for that shit dude, you need some time for you, compromise with one weekend for her shit, one weekend for yours. Hell, bring her with you, I'll put you both up! No threesomes unless you insist :p
3 more vodkas and I'll put my foot down.

Maybe 5-6 more voddies, I'm loving the Haribo.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
bk7jR.jpg

This phone is called the COBRA and I'm sure it could SMASH any Smartphone

Ah, fucks sake.

Some Hunt at the bar next to me just said "hashtag YOLO, right?" to her friend. Now I have to throttle her to death :(
Watching James Bond at the moment. #YOLT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom