• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Check out Smart Keyboard (it has a free version that will give you one popup a day). It's my favourite keyboard by far and is very customisable.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Drunk as fuck now and at the old night club. Oh shit how did this happen?!

Suairyu

Banned
Update:

One mod has chimed in that unless it's in specific insults (insulting another GAFer... we're going to have a lot of problems here when UK-GAF uses it as a term of affection...) then it should be okay.

Suairyu

Banned
I didn't ask.

second mod's opinion is that "twat" is fine.

I think it's just "cunt" that's a no-go for now.

Looks like I don't have to quit GAF anymore. For now.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well I did have a lot to drink haha. I should give drinking a rest for a bit for now.

Qasiel

Went to a pagan handfasting yesterday and thought it'd be totally rubbish. Actually, it turned out really ok and I didn't pay for a drink the entire night.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ohhhh Sunday hangovers. Ergh. Ye bunch o twats.

Some guy on the GAF facebook group (It's great for checking when Neogaf's down) says he got banned for calling Olivia Wilde a bitch. It's all going mad.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Who on earth goes on GAF, or indeed the internet as a whole, when they're out at a club?!

When you're waiting for a friend to arrive and had a little bit of time to kill before going mad all the rest of the morning of course!

In Snowdonia for a few days with very little Internet connection so probably won't be able to get in here much. Don't do anything wild while I'm gone.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Ohhhh Sunday hangovers. Ergh. Ye bunch o twats.

Some guy on the GAF facebook group (It's great for checking when Neogaf's down) says he got banned for calling Olivia Wilde a bitch. It's all going mad.

I assume that "bitch" is the latest word to be expunged from the GAF Newspeak Dictionary.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
What about bitch as a verb? Is that still allowed? I tend to stay outside of mainstream GAF discussion so I don't get the blow-by-blow on what's allowed anymore.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It's UK Gaf, half of us will probably end up banned for saying naughty words.

I wont i follow the TOS. i have nothing to prove.

I will out last every poster in this thread.

Check out Smart Keyboard (it has a free version that will give you one popup a day). It's my favourite keyboard by far and is very customisable.

Swiftkey is the best thing since sliced bread.

A new kentpaul headshot video hits the scene..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcr7d7rAiD0&feature=plcp

My skills are perfected after years of god status.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
drugs will get you banned kent

I stopped posting weed pictures :p I will never get banned now.

I'm making tatties and mince.. holy moly this will hit the spot.

My plans - Nurse jackie, Funny games (the original) I'm not Suairyu i don't watch remakes. (I seen you sniffing around the dredd remake bro) then lockout later on if its any good.

Suairyu

Banned
I started dusting, because I hated dust. Then I started generally tidying up. Then I went too far...

I've now filled three crates with books, games and DVDs. I've recycled all my old Uni notes. I discarded old relationship momentos.

I've basically just tidied my life out and it feels really, really good.

The books were the hardest, being an English grad and all, but I'm down to just three bookshelves of material now. It's liberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom