• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nando's bottles are a massive rip-off unless you steal the big ones from a restaurant. I guess the choice around your neck of the woods in a Sainsbury's Local is slim pickings as far as hot sauces go. Lettuce dripping with peri-peri is a grim thought, but the rest sounds awesome.

I'm not such a big fan of hot sauce, I make my own chutney with coriander, chillis, garlic, lime juice and tomatoes chucked into a blender and then cook it for like 20 mins.

Hot.

(Geddit?!)

I wish Nando's sold their marvellous Peri Peri Salt.

Edit: OHGOODGOD, they do!

Yeah, I was going to say, they do. You can get it in Tesco!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Screen%20Shot%202012-07-26%20at%2013.07.24.png

Have you guys seen this? From the "% of gaf is American?" thread.

We need to sort this out fellas, recruit some more UK Gaffers.

That's an awful lot for South Korea. I see the flag's correct.

Proportionally, by size of population of a country, we're not doing bad though. You're right we need to boost though.

2.9% of traffic coming from soldiers in Afghan? that seems too high

according to wiki there are 90,000 US troops and 9500 UK troops over there. That's about the same population as Oldham, and I doubt they're all reading it.

And if they are, you should grass on them to their commanding officers for slacking!

Darren870

It's just stuff thrown together at home, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, turkey. It was a little bland yesterday so I went to Sainsburys to get some balsamic vinegar but they didn't have any. All of the salad dressings were too high in cal, the only thing pretty low was the piri piri. It is Nando's, the hot one.

It's actually quite nice. Certainly less boring. Maybe a little too hot for lunchtime though...

This is the best hot sauce, use it on my eggs every morning. Would put it on everything if I could.

aj1467

Where do you live: Brighton
Where are you from: Grantham
University: University of Sussex
Sports team of choice: Nottingham Forest
Current political party of choice: None atm.
Barm, batch, cob or bun: bun
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Inbetweeners
Oasis or Blur: Blur

daviyoung

Banned
Current political party of choice:

Meadows won't let you get away with that man.

And what a bunch of sensitive jeremies we have here. Hot sauce is fantastic, and chillis have been proven to be really good for you. You need to train yourselves and embrace the spice.

altaz

Neo Member
Where do you live: Hainault
Where are you from: East London (Limehouse)
University: N/A
Sports team of choice: Liverpool (yeah one of them)
Current political party of choice: all as bad as each other
Barm, batch, cob or bun: bun
Favourite (current) UK TV show: Luthor
Oasis or Blur: Blur

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Now and then I always enjoy a good donner kebab with some good chili. Can't beat a bit good of poison.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Thinking of going to the Pride parade in Oldham on Saturday. Mainly because they're all going to the pub afterwards - was never one for parades, myself.

daviyoung

Banned
CHEEZMO™;40299036 said:
Thinking of going to the Pride parade in Oldham on Saturday. Mainly because they're all going to the pub afterwards - was never one for parades, myself.

Why do you need such an elaborate excuse to go to a pub?

Warning, Dave's Insanity Sauce has actually led to deaths. Really.

This such a hyperbolically GAF-craze type quote.

Lirlond

CHEEZMO™;40299036 said:

Not to mention: all the free condoms you can carry!

Found a wallet on the DLR train, it has £380 in it. :O

Taking it to the police, I might hand it in anonymously as the dude who owns the wallet could be a complete arsehole and say there was more money in it.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
My place is boiling hot right now - even opening windows has no effect. Gaaaah.

I'm use to such heat because when I use to live at my parents house I had the boiler in the cupboard, so any high heat inside or in general walking (even with a leather coat on) doesn't phase me or feel the sweat. I love this weather <3

It's started raining here. Feels fresher already. Maybe we'll have an actual sunny day soon?

Just realised I have ARMA OA! Going to try out DayZ over the weekend.

I'm use to such heat because when I use to live at my parents house I had the boiler in the cupboard, so any high heat inside or in general walking (even with a leather coat on) doesn't phase me or feel the sweat. I love this weather <3

Don't get me wrong, I love the heat when I'm out and about in it. But when I'm home, and trying to relax, it's just plain old uncomfortable! I do, however, finally have the tan of a Greek god. (I don't think they're really known for their tans but what else could I say - the tan of David Dickinson?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom