• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

Tipping it down in Leeds, managed to get back in before it proper started again.

Murray's won something wtf! Does this count as a grand slam in tennis?

3Sixty

Can't work until my new license comes through and since its works fault it isn't here yet they are paying me to do nothing.

Ballin'

Lirlond

I hope we see more investment into sports in schools. All I got was football and once field hockey. Not even an athletics track.

Suairyu

Banned
I had no idea suariyu was an animu nerd. Neat.

Read much manga?
I consider 95% of anime and manga shit, so I don't watch a lot of it. The entire medium is filled with more cliche, lowest-common denominator, "copy what other people did to be successful" crap that American reality TV.

Every now and again you find a real gem, though. Hataraki Man is genuinely one of the greatest TV shows ever. Captures adult working life and the media industry perfectly.

Lirlond

I consider 95% of anime and manga shit, so I don't watch a lot of it. The entire medium is filled with more cliche, lowest-common denominator, "copy what other people did to be successful" crap that American reality TV.

Every now and again you find a real gem, though. Hataraki Man is genuinely one of the greatest TV shows ever. Captures adult working life and the media industry perfectly.

You should check out I am a Hero. I recommend it to everyone I meet, its manga, but its really good.

Mr. Sam

Spell my name right!

And yes it was!

... what exactly do you need help with?

There's another "u" in there? Fuck me!

I should be alright for now. I've just signed up. I just need to know whose shoulder I can most appropriately cry on when the time comes.

Edit: I've already taken your advice - there's only two pictures of me posing with a sword.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
CHEEZMO™;40657234 said:
Could you clear it up for me? :3

reLBB.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Anyone seen this 130 calories a day, fed through a tube diet?

Talk about summing up our society in one news story.

I woulnt even eat pizza unless it was packing 400+ calories a slice.. I'm a big lad who needs his fuel

and what the fuck is this annoying BULLSHIT

This video contains content from International Olympic Committee, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

i hate the world

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Anyone seen this 130 calories a day, fed through a tube diet?

Talk about summing up our society in one news story.

I'm looking forward to the "why don't you just cut off your legs to lose weight! It's not like you need them" diet.

SKINNER!

Banned
130 calories? I couldn't survive on one pot of yoghurt for the whole day! Absolutely ridiculous.

Note to self: At some point in your life shorty_symd, you need to watch at least one Studio Ghibli film while consuming psilocybin mushrooms or tripping on acid.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
130 Calories? What shite is this? I need more sustenance for these long summer gaming sessions ;)

I need to stop drinking tea at 11pm, been going to bed too late... lately.

industrian

It's as brute force as a diet can be. Technically sound but you have no idea how individual people will react to it. We're not factory-built, everyone responds to things differently. As for me, you'd have to put me in a coma during the procedure. I like food too much.

This doesn't factor in my extreme vitriol for the people who demand "stress-free-one-day fixes" to everything wrong in their lives. I hate that mentality so much. It's the shitty tip of the iceberg in what's wrong with the West in regards to entitlement & work-evasion culture.

industrian

Most extreme diet I ever managed was a near-zero Carb, 800 calories a day diet. I cannot fathom having less than that.

At the end of 2010 I only ate a packet of instant noodles every day. I had absolutely fuck all money and a pack of 5 was £1. I calculated my daily caloric intake at roughly 500-600 a day. Luckily I got a surprise tax refund and was able to go back to eating normally by Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom