• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So how many missed out on going to the Olympic Park now that it's going to be closed for who knows how long?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I know your trolling. But to clear something up. I only used drugs once every few months and i have no plans to ever use a drug again.

I don't even drink coffee now.

My friend, you're setting yourself up for failure (btw alcohol should count). Just say "they're not for me right now". That way when you tumble gleefully from the wagon we won't be digging up embarrassing quotes.

SmokyDave

My friend, you're setting yourself up for failure (btw alcohol should count). Just say "they're not for me right now". That way when you tumble gleefully from the wagon we won't be digging up embarrassing quotes.

Yeah, that's one thing that helps me, the fact that I can smoke if I want to, I just choose not to. It's not that I'll never smoke again, it's more that I'm not smoking right now.

Thanks for all the positive words peeps. Much appreciated. I'd strongly recommend quitting to anyone on the fence, it really doesn't take long for the benefits to become apparent.

Something happen in Amsterdam?
One would certainly hope so, that's what it's there for!

Mikeside

Anybody on here using Sky Broadband?

I used to, but the service was crap and expensive so we switched to Virgin Media - which is also crap and expensive, but at least it's crap far less often :)

Ugh, I'm having a weird case of the Mondays today. Feeling oddly down and I can't place why.

I used to, but the service was crap and expensive so we switched to Virgin Media - which is also crap and expensive, but at least it's crap far less often :)

Ugh, I'm having a weird case of the Mondays today. Feeling oddly down and I can't place why.
I was going to ask a question for a friend but I've just figured it out.

Not to worry.

I always hated Rab.

I find it weird reading accents in comics, for example Hughie in The Boys, the volume when he goes home is almost impossible to make sense of.

daviyoung

Banned
I always hated Rab.

I find it weird reading accents in comics, for example Hughie in The Boys, the volume when he goes home is almost impossible to make sense of.

Viz gets a bit like that.

UZjit.jpg

wut

Suairyu

Banned
I saw a Strictly Come Dancing rehersal today, in between getting stressed at the filming of my own show. Which of them annoy you guys the most? I can get close...

Also, after the incident of walking in on another woman, they upgraded me to an executive suite for free to say sorry.

Guys, quit all your jobs and come work in my industry.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I saw a Strictly Come Dancing rehersal today, in between getting stressed at the filming of my own show. Which of them annoy you guys the most? I can get close...

Also, after the incident of walking in on another woman, they upgraded me to an executive suite for free to say sorry.

Guys, quit all your jobs and come work in my industry.

If you make it sort-of-big can I be your assistant?

Chinner

Banned
CHEEZMO™;41957804 said:
If you make it sort-of-big can I be your assistant?

cheezmo has already been through your bins so he knows what you like to eat and drink. he would be a perfect assistant

Darren870

Meh, so many little things to do and its driving me crazy. Just not enough time.

Every time I start one I remember something else as I am doing it. Feels like a never ending list...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Meh, so many little things to do and its driving me crazy. Just not enough time.

Every time I start one I remember something else as I am doing it. Feels like a never ending list...

Drink and do nothing. All problems solved with one swift pop of a cork.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Converting from western games to Japanese games. I'm enjoying nier so much.

Nier is the best video game ever made though, Nothing comes close to this masterpiece.

Andy murray > England

Meadows

Banned
Wall of Shame time:

1) Kentpaul 1,462
2) Suairyu 1,397
3) CHEEZMO™ 755
4) BGBW 701
5) Chinner 636
6) daviyoung 615
7) Meadows 611
8) SmokyDave 505