• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

I watched the Giantbomb Persona 4 endurance run and really enjoyed it, don't think I'd get much more out of actually playing it though. The dungeon stuff seems quite dull.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kentpaul is transforming into a completely different person. Soon he'll be talking about waifus and taking pictures of his Dakimakura.

Same guy just shooters and stuff don't hold my attention very long, I'm about 12 hours into this masterpiece right now. These games are an untapped market to me and have a lot of offer me. Fun as fuck. I feel like i'm playing the game not just drifting to cutscene triggers.

Next on your list: Persona 4.

Only got my xbox 360 hooked up. My ps2 is back at my family home.

50245__468x_nier-gestalt-oshiri.jpg

nier.jpg

Man this game is pleasing to the eyes

kentpaul is so easily influenced.

Go back to playing your call of dutys and valve games kid. Leave real gaming to pro's like me.

Chinner

Banned
this is coming from the guy who makes montage videos in bf3 and gears of war. hey kent have you seen this film called transformers i think you're its perfect demographic.

Juicy Bob

It's taken me the best part of two years but it appears I might finally be able to beat the Friend Zone fairly soon. Hardest level ever.

Suairyu

Banned
I don't get it. How was Chinner owned?

It's taken me the best part of two years but it appears I might finally be able to beat the Friend Zone fairly soon. Hardest level ever.
Good luck.

But if it took her two years to 'notice' you, I don't think it will work.

Mikeside

mooooorniiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is UK Gaf today?

I'm in a slightly weird mood. Upbeat and bouncy but also frustrated and bored :/

You seem very upbeat. Too upbeat for a morning.
Ugh. I wish I liked coffee. Is it only Wednesday?!

Ehh... I'm not too bad, I guess - just let me wake up first :)

SmokyDave

You don't own Chinner. It's just not done. You might think you've owned him, but you haven't. It's all water off a ducks back.

mooooorniiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is UK Gaf today?

I'm in a slightly weird mood. Upbeat and bouncy but also frustrated and bored :/

Mornin'!

Feel like shite. Had a rubbish nights sleep, woke up late and missed the opportunity to drool all over an early 60's Ferrari on my way to work :(

Ah well, I'm sure things'll pick up. Might nip out and grab some breakfast.

siddhu33

Tired, bored, and don't give a shit. Another 17 days till uni. I did watch a good horizon special about "the smallest thing in the universe" (yes, I can see the jokes coming) though. That was good.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Tired, bored, and don't give a shit. Another 17 days till uni. I did watch a good horizon special about "the smallest thing in the universe" (yes, I can see the jokes coming) though. That was good.

HA HA HA, WAS THE SMALL THING YOUR PENIS?

On a serious note. This job has been great at giving me something to do in the lead up to Uni starting again. Last year It felt like I was just sat around waiting at this point.

siddhu33

HA HA HA, WAS THE SMALL THING YOUR PENIS?

On a serious note. This job has been great at giving me something to do in the lead up to Uni starting again. Last year It felt like I was just sat around waiting at this point.

But today evening should be allright, there's that apple event thing going on.

Mr. Sam

Enjoying my last lie in of the week; have work tomorrow and Friday.

This documentary about Goering isn't showing him in a very good light.

Cindres

But today evening should be allright, there's that apple event thing going on.

No home internet until Saturday. I'm sure there'll be a mobile friendly website covering the event though. Though I don't tend to follow Apple events to the minute.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

I was going to watch that.
Watched a 3 part documentary about convicts in the strangeways prison instead

I wonder how many men are in that prison because meadows grassed them up.

siddhu33

I was going to watch that.
Watched a 3 part documentary about convicts in the strangeways prison instead

I wonder how many men are in that prison because meadows grassed them up.

everyone.gif

Yeah, the only thing i know about meadows is that he doesn't really like london.

It hasn't been long since I got over my weird 25 year disgust over eggs, and I now enjoy an omelette, but man they certainly don't belong in some places..

Soggy sandwiches
Curries
Raw shakes
Pizza

Cindres

Fried egg on pizza is awesome. Any kinds of egg in sandwiches is awesome.

Man, I really need to go for an eye test, glasses just aren't cutting it anymore and it's straining like hell.
Only problem is as a poor-ass student I can't exactly afford super nice frames. Anyone know where's best to go? I'm currently with D&A but if there's somewhere else that'll do me a better deal on the test and cheap frames...

SKINNER!

Banned
Wait, you have to pay for eye tests? I thought they were free under the NHS. Btw, I wouldn't recommend going to specsavers. I've been going to them for tests for the past 5 years and I went to Optical Express to enquire about laser eye surgery and they checked my eyes and said "who on earth gave you this prescription? it's way too strong for your eyes"
Went back to specsavers and they insist that they are correct :S
Boots opticians had some cool frames last time I was in there.

siddhu33

It hasn't been long since I got over my weird 25 year disgust over eggs, and I now enjoy an omelette, but man they certainly don't belong in some places..

Soggy sandwiches
Curries
Raw shakes
Pizza

Of course, the king is the boiled egg you get on top of a biriyani. Really makes the experience

SKINNER!

Banned
A few Middle Eastern/Gulf dishes (Some are just alternate versions of Indian/Pakistani dishes anyway) like curries and biryanis contain boiled eggs in them. I once found half a boiled egg in my beef soup when I had Egyptian food at a friend's house a long time ago. Soggy but tasted pretty good.

3Sixty

I really need an eye test. I've been self prescribing myself stronger contacts every time my eyes get a little worse. It's on my to do list

Wait, you have to pay for eye tests? I thought they were free under the NHS. Btw, I wouldn't recommend going to specsavers. I've been going to them for tests for the past 5 years and I went to Optical Express to enquire about laser eye surgery and they checked my eyes and said "who on earth gave you this prescription? it's way too strong for your eyes"
Went back to specsavers and they insist that they are correct :S
Boots opticians had some cool frames last time I was in there.

Yes in England we have to pay for everything.

Funny what you said about Specsavers, according to them my eyesight has improved in the last few years.

I would say pay the £15 for the eye test, then buy your glasses online, will be much cheaper.

Mikeside

Yes in England we have to pay for everything.

Funny what you said about Specsavers, according to them my eyesight has improved in the last few years.

I would say pay the £15 for the eye test, then buy your glasses online, will be much cheaper.

Yeah - I get mine from GlassesDirect - cheap and decent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom