• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

But he's gloriously wrong. Legendarily wrong. When you're 80 you'll chuckle and say "nobody was ever as wrong as kentpaul" and you'll smile.

Hahaha, this is true enough!

The shooting mechanics from a source game vs the shooting mechanics from a frostbite 2 game.. A decade apart at the very least.

I use the shooting mechanics as a example because valve can pretty much only make fps games.

Gotta please they 12 year old gamers right?

What Source game are you talking about? Half-Life 2? Ehh, just because there aren't ironsights?

LOL.

Chinner

Banned
i dont really drink much, but i dont find getting drunk enjoyable anymore. just a waste of money and i never have fun. might just give it up tbh.

social drinking is fine though.

Meadows

Banned
image.php

Chinner

Banned
2010:
d769P.png

image.php
: omg best game ever made

2011:
Battlefield_3_Game_Cover.jpg

image.php

2012:
A5eLV.jpg

image.php

2013:
7sC4B.jpg

image.php

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Bf3 is the only game there I like. Plus I only play Japanese games now. Western games are for gamers like chinner.

Chinner just can't get enough of outdated source games.

Out in London town with shorty, taken him to a metal pub, now in De Hems remenicing about the previous 2 meet ups. Just seen Lirlond's flight was delayed, hope he's not too late!

Kentpaul

Kills me inside that I'm missing this. Are you guys going to score some mdma and hit a techno club?

Kentpaul

my iphone has a bigger variety of games on it than kent has played in his entire life.

Ios and Facebook games are you thing eh

Enjoy them man I don't judge. We all have our taste.

If you want to sit around playing angry birds while your waiting to water your plants on farm ville then that's up to you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
QI teaches us the word jigger which means penis and vagina. It can be the ultimate gendered insult and it also rhymes with another naughty word.

Meadows

Banned
CHEEZMO™;42134788 said:
Jigger is also the name of those railroad handcart things.

tell your dad to sort out the rail line between Salford Central and Victoria Station. Northern's pikey old piece of shit trains are make a ridiculous squealing noise when they go past my apartment.

Kentpaul

I knew I should've stayed away tonight :(

RIP. See you in another life.

anyways

Buying a carrera vengeance second hand tomorrow at 10am. (Stopped drinking after 3 beers so i don't turn up at the dudes door rough as a skunk.

Post pics of the scottish tag teaming (In video games of course) musha please.

So we missed the last tube, took a nice leisurely walk from Victoria past Buckingham Palace, along the Thames, to St Pauls and finally caught a night bus. Should be home soon.

Mr. Sam

Charlton/Palace. Drunk. Bollocks. Is there anything left to say?

A couple of twats (my brothers) staying in my spare room.

Edit: "Do me? Are they gonna rape me or kill me?"

Peep Show is god tier, as they say.

Meadows

Banned
Currently downstairs in my parent's house, freezing cold, but knowing that my bedroom upstairs is all snug and warm. Kinda putting off going up because I'm excited about how awesome getting into bed will be :D

Today was an awesome day, first on the step to my recovery. Miss my GF though (she's in Manc still).

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Peep Show IS God Tier.

"Mark we're in the middle of the road you're gonna get us killed for the sake of your legacy. Stop it! You're not fucking Blair!"

When does the new series start?

Mikeside

"Please don't touch my floppy cock."

TOTAL GOD TIER.

Oh Peep Show... I love thee.

"Look at me, friends with a big black businessman like it's the most natural thing in the world!"

"Let me piss in that prayer bucket."
"Prayer bucket, there's no such thing as... that's just a bucket."

"Look, I've got nothing against being gay. But I'm not. And neither is Johnson. He's black, in case you hadn't noticed, which I expect you had."

"Sexual problems?! Are there sexual problems?"
"I'm just feeling...a bit... unfulfilled"
"UNFILLED?!"
"unFULfilled"
"Oh right... I...I suppose I just thought Sophie was one of those women who find it...impossible...to...achieeve..."
"No I'm definitely not one of those"
"Right."

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Internet Day. The man will be coming any time now with his van full of internet. I can finally keep up with this thread on weekends again.

SteveWD40

I'm shockingly shit at BF3 on the PC.

Source games i'm not too bad, but when it comes to ADS with the mouse, i'm no good.

Use the 360 pad, it has native support iirc. Forget the master race myth that you will get destroyed, maybe in Counter Strike but in BF and COD you can do just fine if your used to a pad (imho).

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ohhh the kindly geordie man from Virgin came and gave us internet. All hail the internet man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom