• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Why isn't Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My! in the community forum ?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Why isn't Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My! in the community forum ?

5aeAF.png

CHEEZMO™;42172709 said:
I don't think you'd like it.

Edit: funfact, I took that screencap weeks ago and have been waiting to use it.

Ha, noticed the timestamp from the chat. I think it should be moved too, personally.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;42172891 said:
I really don't think you'd like it.

I wanted to post it in the GayGAF thread seeing as that question pops up so often in there. Not been reading the thread for ages though.

Why ?

CHEEZMO™;42172891 said:
I wanted to post it in the GayGAF thread seeing as that question pops up so often in there. Not been reading the thread for ages though.

I don't blame you. Too much whiny nonsense recently!

E: I think it's a furry-gaf chat, KP?

Kentpaul

I live in glasgow you have no excuse

MILTON YUNG FLEETO YA BASS

Sigh im now smoking a cig, after a good few beers there magic

Kicked out the gaf steam chat after one comment. FOREVER HATED.GIF

You have been banned from the chat by Metalmurphy.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
And now the Sky man has arrived to install our lovely Entertainment Extra Sports HD package.

Feels a bit off having a guy drill through the wall of our student house, ah well.

Virgin 100mb Fibre Broadband, Sky Entertainment Extra Sports HD. We're not doing the student thing right this year, but we so are.

SKINNER!

Banned
Its alright BGBW, I just remembered Lirlond got a kiss from a good looking random Londoner in Dirty Dicks. Clearly he's hiding something :p

Kentpaul

Went for a cycle in the rain this morning when I had a slight hangover. I cycled into the path of a wasp and the fucker stung me right under my eye.

The world is so unjust.

Mikeside

Just got back from a great day at Whipsnade zoo with the OH for our 4 year anno.
How was the GAF meetup? Lots of banging heads today?

Cindres

Just got back from a great day at Whipsnade zoo with the OH for our 4 year anno.
How was the GAF meetup? Lots of banging heads today?

I heard Kent rolled up on his new bike wearing a hoodie and drinking a can of cheap larger, and stole everyone's phones.

Zaph

UKGAF, recommend any places for buying a pre-built gaming rig? Preferably with decent/hassle-free support.

A mate needs a new one and I don't build PCs for friends/family any more.

Cindres

UKGAF, recommend any places for buying a pre-built gaming rig? Preferably with decent/hassle-free support.

A mate needs a new one and I don't build PCs for friends/family any more.

Could try DinoPC. Let you customise and that.

Bo-Locks

Manchester top UK piracy city.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19599526

Lol, Manchester students, I presume. Not that I care either way about piracy.

I reckon my old flat mate is solely responsible for Manchester being top of the leader board. Dude downloaded so much I got a letter from Virgin threatening to cut us off as we were in the top 1% of all downloaders.

Mikeside

Manchester top UK piracy city.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19599527

Lol, Manchester students, I presume. Not that I care either way about piracy.

I reckon my old flat mate is solely responsible for Manchester being top of the leader board. Dude downloaded so much I got a letter from Virgin threatening to cut us off as we were in the top 1% of all downloaders.

Isn't it a lynchable/bannable offense on GAF to not officially hate pirates more than the Nazi party, child rapists and Maraget Thatcher put together?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It monitored the global activity of BitTorrent files - a method of obtaining files by downloading from many users at the same time.

Ah. So you're telling me they monitored a perfectly legal file type to jump to this conclusion. (I did read the article, but I'm just tired that BT files are presented as file only used for piracy)

Well I can truthfully say I don't pirate current chart toppers so the British "99% of the population probably read its name wrong" Phonographic Industry will probably never go after me. Good to see they continue to waste money at a lost cause rather than joining us all in the 21st century.

Mikeside

You picked the wrong sport to follow.

It's not like I'm actually all that invested in it - I just enjoy watching the odd match and thought it was time I decided on a team to follow.

Southampton are, at least, still a very interesting team and I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress this season. I think once they settle into the prem. there could be some good games ahead of them. It's not like we didn't put up a great fight against BOTH Manchester teams.

How's UK GAF enjoying their Monday morning? I'm actually not feeling too bad, despite being up until 2:30 this morning for some ungodly stupid reason

It's not like I'm actually all that invested in it - I just enjoy watching the odd match and thought it was time I decided on a team to follow.

Southampton are, at least, still a very interesting team and I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress this season. I think once they settle into the prem. there could be some good games ahead of them. It's not like we didn't put up a great fight against BOTH Manchester teams.

How's UK GAF enjoying their Monday morning? I'm actually not feeling too bad, despite being up until 2:30 this morning for some ungodly stupid reason

Monday's suck. I'd like to still be in bed.

Still, was a fucking great weekend. Let's start planning the next one!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The phrase 'manic monday' was invented for today, it's a madhouse. Just taking a cheeky ten min hotchoc break before throwing myself back into it. I miss the summer where I was sat around doing nowt for 6 weeks. This "work" lark is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom