• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I now own an awesome limited edition carrera vengeance bike.

48682f2e-2b5e-4921-b354-893f7c5e0b9f.jpg

Not my pic but its the same one.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh Peep Show... I love thee.

"Look at me, friends with a big black businessman like it's the most natural thing in the world!"

"Let me piss in that prayer bucket."
"Prayer bucket, there's no such thing as... that's just a bucket."

"Look, I've got nothing against being gay. But I'm not. And neither is Johnson. He's black, in case you hadn't noticed, which I expect you had."

"Sexual problems?! Are there sexual problems?"
"I'm just feeling...a bit... unfulfilled"
"UNFILLED?!"
"unFULfilled"
"Oh right... I...I suppose I just thought Sophie was one of those women who find it...impossible...to...achieeve..."
"No I'm definitely not one of those"
"Right."

Hell yeah! Maybe one of the greatest sitcoms ever.

"I'm stealing education!"

SmokyDave

So you just decided to ignore everyone's advice not to get a shitty Halfords bike...
Oi oi. 6061 as opposed to hi-ten steel or 7005. Rock Shox Darts as opposed to Suntour 50mm jobbies. Full Shimano gruppo including hydraulic discs.

We are not looking at a bicycle shaped object here, that's a 'proper' bike.

Kentpaul

So you just decided to ignore everyone's advice not to get a shitty Halfords bike...

Its a great bike.. I took the advice and didn't buy one of the 80 quid full suspension bso's i was going to buy.

This thing can move like no tomorrow. Flying up and down the gears over rocky terrain like the boss i am.

256010_347667555327583_1131529233_o.jpg

Taken 25 minutes ago when i was test riding it. Can't wait till tomorrow i'm going to have a proper ride on it.

Got it for 170, its worth 320 brand new. I am the man of all bargains.

Mikeside

Wrong.

The olympics was a borefest and now the deserted olympic park and that eyesore of a statue has ruined the london landscape.

Olympic-Park_2270568b.jpg

It's like you're my GAF nemesis. I really want to meet you at a GAF meetup so we can make evil eyes at each other and possibly do a bit of West Side Story or somethin'.

Scuderia

Use the 360 pad, it has native support iirc. Forget the master race myth that you will get destroyed, maybe in Counter Strike but in BF and COD you can do just fine if your used to a pad (imho).

Yeah i have been doing, but like you say i can't help but feel that i COULD be doing better with Mouse. I find it much more enjoyable with the pad though, think i'll carry on.

Suairyu

Banned
Back home in Plymbo and it's a beautiful day. Gotta do the laundry, then the date is over for Doctor Who and then a night of live Jelly Jazz.

Shooting in London was amazing. I wish I could tell you guys more about it. Will definitely tell youse all when it's on.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Tell them its legal tender.

Or is quoting McIntyre taboo round here.

Scottish notes aren't legal tender in England and Wales. On the other hand, English notes aren't legal tender in Scotland either.

It really comes down to whether people are comfortable accepting them. I'd happily take Scottish notes in my shop for example, because I'm familiar with them and know they can be paid into the bank/exchanged and so on. On the other hand, if I had casual staff I'd probably instruct them to not accept anything they don't recognise (and especially if someone argues about it) because on the whole it is safer that way.

Just Doctor Who and hopefully getting near the end of Darksiders II tonight (great game, just want to get it finished before Borderlands 2).

Going to my brother's for lunch with him and his kids tomorrow. Then hopefully Dredd with new classmates early next week.

SteveWD40

Western rpgs are far from great.

7Er3b.gif

At least you create a character and, you know, Role Play in WRPG's

In JRPG's you, 99% of the time you play a set character who reacts a set way and you can't even customise their gear much.

Also, BG2 is the greatest RPG of all time.

Kentpaul

7Er3b.gif

At least you create a character and, you know, Role Play in WRPG's

In JRPG's you, 99% of the time you play a set character who reacts a set way and you can't even customise their gear much.

Also, BG2 is the greatest RPG of all time.

Japanese games have.. Um gameplay that require skill.

Playing a Japanese game is like playing a modern 3d nes game. They ain't forgiving.

Though I will be moving onto borderlands two soon because that does indeed look awesome.

I'm hungry guys can't wait to grab some food, open a beer and watch true blood.

Vampires > zombies.

Off work tomorrow so I may go over three beers. Going a huge cycle tomorrow so I will keep my drinking to under 6 beers. A sweet spot will be found between the two numbers. For sure.

3Sixty

Some Northerner in Waterloo today.

"Fookin' thirty pence to take a piss? I'll just go on the fooking street"

Reminded me of you guys.

Kentpaul

Pro tip, Go to the train station bar and piss for free.

stop talking to kentpaul about video games

that means you too, chinner

We all have our opinions.

fml. Watching BAMMA 10 and sobbing into my massive bottle of beer.

I don't even know what that means, compared to WRPG's that don't? How does FF7 take more skill than say BG2?

FF games suck. I'm playing Nier atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom