• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Back from a late-night Tescos run with a pizza now in the over and some Cinammon Toast Crunch ready for tomorrow's breaky.

Also bought some Mates Skyn condoms on account of all the good words I've been hearing about them. Anyone UK-GAF can comment?

SKINNER!

Banned
Well this is kind of related to the London Meetup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAbKmYp7R_E

So that's why Gundam was mentioned that night.

Currently listening to Cypress Hill at a friend's house. We were going nuts about next year's download festival announcements and they were sharing stories (mostly about finding random people offering them cocaine in exchange for bacon and fucking random chicks in tents) at previous festivals they attended. Someone seems to be playing Borderlands 2 in the other room.

Can't believe I'm not in that top 10 spammer list :( Also, to everyone playing Peace Walker in this thread, You guys are alright in my book :)

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
TONIGHT BABY... I WANNA GET FREAKY WI'CHUUUUU!

EDIT: Fuckit man, my tea tonight was beans on toast!

Mikeside

So the job I did was supposed to be just Friday - I left at 6:30am to get there, was expecting to leave site at 5:30 and be home by 8pm latest.

I ended up working until 6, going to a crappy premier inn, eating dinner on my own at their restaurant (most depressing thing ever), getting back into work at 8am on the Saturday and working through to 9:15pm - finally getting home at 11:30

Boy, am I fucking tired.
I wish I got paid overtime.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Peanut Butter Kitkat chunky, get in!

There is a lack of peanut butter based confectionery in the UK, I still remember the Peanut Butter Lion Bar, it had the godly gift of making a Lion Bar edible.

Only Jeremys have a favourite chocolate bar. You can't pick favourites with stuff like that, you need a varied selection of chocolate. I'm fine with having a "go-to" choice in moments of indecision (mine's a Boost) but no favourites!

I hear tell this is a competent and fun game.

Me too.

2151413-big_bo.png

Suairyu

Banned
O MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO HARD RIGHT NOW

Do you think working on it some more would make it noticeably improved at avatar-resolution? If not, it's totally fine as it is and I'm using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom