• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man plain all the way.

whats-wrong-with-you-Reggie-Fils-Aime-my-body-is-ready-other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1290.gif

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
55, shopkeeper, married 27 years, 3 kids, one banjo, one sax, ex corporate hatchet man but I calmed down a lot.

Plus, what is it with Anchor butter? I'm sure it used to open at the ends but it unwraps from the sides now.

Lirlond

55, shopkeeper, married 27 years, 3 kids, one banjo, one sax, ex corporate hatchet man but I calmed down a lot.

Plus, what is it with Anchor butter? I'm sure it used to open at the ends but it unwraps from the sides now.

All butter does this now. Its stupid. I used to push the butter out using the little guide for baking. Can't do that now!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
This Honey Jack is amazing stuff. Goes down way easier than regular Jack, tastes niiiice.

SKINNER!

Banned
and I'm currently watching "Above the Rim" while munching on oreos.

UK-GAF has gone all americanised. It was bound to happen anyway.

Chinner

Banned
can we stop talking about the scottish please? its undisputed fact that all scots are either heroin or crack addicts who have a shit taste in phones and videogames

Yen

can we stop talking about the scottish please? its pretty much undisputed fact that all scots are either heroin or crack addicts who have a shit taste in phones and videogames so can we talk about something else?

What do you want us to talk about? The Welsh?!

L1NETT

can we stop talking about the scottish please? its undisputed fact that all scots are either heroin or crack addicts who have a shit taste in phones and videogames so can we talk about something else?

Hang on the scots have produced loads of great stuff....

Kevin Bridges, Twin Atlantic......err...ummm.

The Welsh it is ;-)

Chinner

Banned
see that wit there he said workshop to imply i needed to work on my writing but i actually twisted it to make him look like a nerd

Mikeside

You don't play Warhammer because it requires somebody to be willing to play WITH you.

Chinner is such a loner-nerd, you guys.
You don't even know.

Careful.

Only the Welsh are allowed to slag off Wales you know. Bit like gingers.

Of which I am both.

I'm half Welsh.

Am I allowed to say that Wales is shit?
I mean, it's not as shit as anything north of Birmingham or south of Southampton...

You don't play Warhammer because it requires somebody to be willing to play WITH you.

Chinner is such a loner-nerd, you guys.
You don't even know.

I'm half Welsh.

Am I allowed to say that Wales is shit?
I mean, it's not as shit as anything north of Birmingham or south of Southampton...

That depends on how exactly you class yourself as being half Welsh, and if you've ever lived there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom