• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
8nO9E.jpg

Aberdeen's premier visitor attraction

SKINNER!

Banned
hmm, that TexMex one sounds great (I really like guacamole) and M&S usually do some nice stuff so I'll keep an eye out for those dips. Kentpaul, seriously man, that stuff is all thick and lumpy and shit. uugh.

So I'm thinking the British Museum to see the Egyptians. Given recent GAF events, it feels appropriate.

The museum itself is architecturally stunning. Worth checking out for that alone.
Oh and horses are majestic creatures. I hope that exhibit is still showing otherwise this reference will be completely meaningless.

SmokyDave

Howdy y'all. Hope you're keeping well. Musha, you sound like you've got the Monday blues. Don't sweat it too much.

I had a dream last night and in that dream, I was helping Kentpaul move house. I have no fucking idea what that means.

Suairyu

Banned
I have. I could probably only pop out for 5 mins so don't worry about putting yourself out if its a bother
Yeah sorry I'll have to pass this time.

Just wandered into Chinatown and bought a pork bun that has probably been sitting in that steamer for three days and tastes all the more delicious because of it. Gonna wash it down with some bubble tea.

daviyoung

Banned
A man who never eats pork bun is never a whole man

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Self check out machine was having identity issues today. It didn't even know where its own bagging area was.

Yeah sorry I'll have to pass this time.

Just wandered into Chinatown and bought a pork bun that has probably been sitting in that steamer for three days and tastes all the more delicious because of it. Gonna wash it down with some bubble tea.

No worries. Enjoy the West End.

Suairyu

Banned
What would you do with all those porches? Just stack em all on your front door like some sort of vestibule-centipede?

porches-mainimage.jpg

Phwoar. Dem porches.
Id park them somewhere where they'd be in full view of a bunch of car enthusiasts, then slowly start keying them one by one.

SteveWD40

Yeah

UK self-checkouts are cock

Fix it up.

Those fucking things. When they work they are ok, but fuck you if they decide to have an issue, such as when you are trying to pack your bag and it detects weight issues and mongs out on you, then you have to wait for the laziest shop assistant in the world to wander over slowly and press some buttons.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Those fucking things. When they work they are ok, but fuck you if they decide to have an issue, such as when you are trying to pack your bag and it detects weight issues and mongs out on you, then you have to wait for the laziest shop assistant in the world to wander over slowly and press some buttons.

Trying to buy two of the same thing and it acts like you're trying to divide by 0.

Chinner

Banned
Manchester was pretty cool. need more time to explore it but its alright, only complaint is that everything seems spread out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My local can't even do meal deals correctly. I'll always have to go to the pay screen and then back again for it to realise there's a discount.

And then there was the time I bought a sandwich at a rather late hour so it was half price. The assistant (who took an age to respond) had to go through a gazillion screens to sort it out. At the till I'm sure all they'd have to do is bash the price in manually and call it a day.

SKINNER!

Banned
wtf?! I walked into my flat and there's a new fridge bang in the middle of the kitchen. I'm somewhat grateful but I was not told that I'd be receiving a new fridge and I certainly did not give them permission to access my flat while I was at work. This surely can't be legal...right?

wtf?! I walked into my flat and there's a new fridge bang in the middle of the kitchen. I'm somewhat grateful but I was not told that I'd be receiving a new fridge and I certainly did not give them permission to access my flat while I was at work. This surely can't be legal...right?

Dwarf assassin lies within.

Suairyu

Banned
I saw mummies. I now feel qualified to participate in the Egypt thread. (they're neither black or White, but grey-ish brown)

also had tasty Korean food in Soho and went in a naughty bookstore. Now chillaxing at my sisters.

Lirlond

Lecturer wants me to buy a £50 book. His book. Can't find it used or even in paperback. Fuck.

My physics lecturer did this to us in first year. The worst thing is that we had to register our books online. So we couldn't buy used if we wanted to. Failure to register our book was a fail on the course..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom