• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J was banned for saying pikey. He was perma'd for creating an alt account while banned.

But he only did that because he was getting fed up with the way Gaf was going, what with banning the word cunt. I know he regrets it and misses us and Gaf, and I'm sure if I explain that to Evilore whilst plying him with booze and flaunting cleavage in his general direction, he might give him another chance.

Suairyu

Banned
J was banned for saying pikey. He was perma'd for creating an alt account while banned.

But he only did that because he was getting fed up with the way Gaf was going, what with banning the word cunt. I know he regrets it and misses us and Gaf, and I'm sure if I explain that to Evilore whilst plying him with booze and flaunting cleavage in his general direction, he might give him another chance.
Okay, for the alt, I'll resume the JT crusade.

Musha stop denigrating your own gender before someone gets offended for you.

SmokyDave

Perhaps it's best if we just wait for a new junior that isn't J but fits in very quickly. Perhaps it's best if Meadows never comments on that junior, should they appear.

Musha stop denigrating your own gender before someone gets offended for you.

Now you do not punish someone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs. Musha speaks only for herself and I think we should respect that.

Because we sure as hell ain't getting any other boob chat in here.

Suairyu

Banned
Now you do not punish someone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs. Musha speaks only for herself and I think we should respect that.

Because we sure as hell ain't getting any other boob chat in here.
We could talk about our sexual partner's boobs. I'm sure we all have tales to tell.

Suairyu

Banned
Oh, right, I forgot to say:

I went to the doctor. He says it's a muscular problem and because it's sharp pains rather than background ache, painkillers wouldn't do anything. He says to just be careful and the slowly exercise it and it should be cleared up in two to three days. Here's hoping.

SKINNER!

Banned

I went to the doctor. He says it's a muscular problem and because it's sharp pains rather than background ache, painkillers wouldn't do anything. He says to just be careful and the slowly exercise it and it should be cleared up in two to three days. Here's hoping.

Would any of that Deep Heat/Freeze stuff be any good for you? I sometimes get like a bad ache on my left shoulder blade area and I use that to get rid of the pain. It has a funny smell but I just take a shower after using it.

Mikeside

Muscular pain?
I know one medicine that should definitely take the edge off of that.

Lirlond

Has to be posted here.

ibvwJBTNFIWL8R.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My cunt of a graphics card got up to 68c during an intense BF3 game.. Was ready to get some eggs out and get cooking!

SteveWD40

Does no one like Richard Pryor??

Man was amazing!

Originally Posted by SteveWD40:
Richard Pryor

Did you miss that?

He was probably the greatest in my mind, his ability to talk so candidly about real events that were truly fucked up and yet be funny with it. His bit about filming Stir Crazy in prison with Gene Wilder slays me every time.

Lirlond

Just made garlic spaghetti for dinner, added some pepper since its cold out. Wish I had made more, plate was full of it but I still feel kind of peckish. Blah.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just made garlic spaghetti for dinner, added some pepper since its cold out. Wish I had made more, plate was full of it but I still feel kind of peckish. Blah.

This is why god created deep fat fryers and frozen chips. Never will you be hungry after a meal again.

Trying one of they tesco curry bags today, fiver for 2 curry's,rice ect

Darren870

Family dog had to be put down this morning :(

Sucks living so far from home sometimes, last time I had seen her was almost a year ago.

Suairyu

Banned
I swear we had this conversation not so long ago...

... the bathroom attendant thread as well...

I'm getting major deja vu right now.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Time to go get mesen a bottle of Bucky. Been way too long since I was on the b wine.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
ALL ABOARD THE B TRAIN.
CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOO.

I'M EATIN FUN DIP RIGHT NOW, NOT GIVIN A FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom