• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Timedog is banned too? Did he let Devo use his account or something? Does anyone know if their bans are temp or perm?

Oooh ooh can I be the new female super celeb on Gaf? I'll be total opposite to Devo, anti-feminism and super slutty!

Wait Timedog is banned too? Did he let Devo use his account or something? Does anyone know if their bans are temp or perm?

Oooh ooh can I be the new female super celeb on Gaf? I'll be total opposite to Devo, anti-feminism and super slutty!

Devo's a temp ban, so yes, you should totally assume that role by time she gets back

Suairyu

Banned
Mumei... shortest mod career ever? He was a very reasonable chap, too. Always happy to discuss moderation policy.

Also seeing some very overzealous bans being handed out left and right today, which is odd given the announcement to be less zealous with bans.

Whaaaaaa? Where do you get your information?
From the horse's mouth.

SKINNER!

Banned
Evilore has canceled his trip so he won't be coming to the UK.

qxxic.gif

B-b-but he said he'd come!!

Dammit, Kentpaul was going to round up all of Scot-GAF, guide Evilore around Scotland and then head to the top of Ben Nevis and get wasted on tablet bars, Tennent's and Glasgow's finest kush. It's all ruined now though...RUINED!

f0rk

google image search guyz

I did not expect that to work.

Updating my CV. Realised today a lot of the really good graduate jobs have deadlines in November and I need to get off my arse. I hate trying to sell myself, I become really aware of how corny everything sounds.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This was requested of me ages ago so I guess now is as good a time as any to post it.

6n8SP.jpg

No prizes for guessing correctly who requested it.

Mikeside

this is like one of my japanese animes...

walking dead season 3 in less than week.

ready to splooge but will have to hold-off until MY GIRLFRIEND (-Meadows) catches up

oh god that's soon :D

Entertainment is so good in the winter - I always forget until it starts

XCOM, Dishonored, Walking Dead game, every TV show coming back :D

Chinner

Banned
season 2 of walking dead starts really slow (although its not so bad if you watch it in cunks) and then half way through it gets noticeably better once Glen Mazzara took over Frank Darabont left. it doesn't approach the last few shit eps of season 1.

all signs point to season 3 actually being pretty good.

Mr. Sam

Watching Blood and Sand, from start to finish, made me feel like kentpaul. Yes - that good. There's about fifty uses of "cunt" an episode, if that helps sell it to anyone.

Can't believe EviLore isn't coming to the UK. How are we going to get J Tourettes unbanned now?

Edit: wow I've missed a lot in the cunt thread

Suairyu

Banned
The high of yesterday has worn off and now all I can think of is that we've lost something precious...

A growing sense of unease.

I don't think this was meant to be.

I don't think we're ready for the consequences.

Mikeside

Morning Gaf!
Today should be a glorious one - XCOM and Dishonored both released in the US of A today, so I get to play tonight with the magic of VPN.

But I just found out that Community is postponed :(
MY EMOTIONS! MY EMOTIONS!

I literally just discovered this show on Sunday, it's frickin hilarious. Only got the 1st season up on Netflix, is there more??

We're up to Season 3 Episode 2 now :D

Is the Goonies episode in S1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom