• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anywhere that sells that Sriracha sauce America-GAF circlejerk over constantly? I really want to try it, and see if it can possibly live up to the hype and praise it gets on here (I suspect not).

Sounds like they sell it in everyshop over there now, but I've never seen it here.

daviyoung

Banned
Does anyone know anywhere that sells that Sriracha sauce America-GAF circlejerk over constantly? I really want to try it, and see if it can possibly live up to the hype and praise it gets on here (I suspect not).

I get it from a local ethnic food place. It's basically chilli ketchup, well worth having a bottle of it around if you're fed up of brown/tomato sauce.

leadbelly

Banned

Sounds like they sell it in everyshop over there now, but I've never seen it here.

I'm not sure if it sells the sauce you're after, but 'Hot Headz' is a good site for sauces.

http://www.hot-headz.com/chilli-sauce/

Best hot sauce I've ever had

3861730030_c621c16f20.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
thank god for Mayo.. if im ever eating hot food i spam it with mayo to cool it down.

daviyoung

Banned
At the moment I'm trying this:

HC-HimalayanHotGarlic.jpg

Which tastes practically identical to:

8.jpg

The great thing about sriracha is that it's made from like 70% chilli. Shame that the other 30% seems to be sugar though.

Suairyu

Banned
Big Mac. At least it's cooked on the premises rather than microwaved. I'd rather have neither. If I have a McD I go for a 1/4 pounder with cheese. The burger itself is a lie because there's no way it contains 1/4 pound of meat, but it tastes alright.

Big Mac. At least it's cooked on the premises rather than microwaved. I'd rather have neither. If I have a McD I go for a 1/4 pounder with cheese. The burger itself is a lie because there's no way it contains 1/4 pound of meat, but it tastes alright.

wait, burger king microwave their food?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Newcastle on the weekend yeah you will see at least one brawl, only time I don't is when I go to the o2 on a Friday or Saturday as it's "Indie" and the atmospheres different. Its all part of the fun of Newcastle ;)

One time got punched in Sinners when some brawl kicked off and a Guy caught me on the way to punching someone else.

Whopper! Fuck everything from MacDonalds, Burger kind loyalist, unless I'm pissed and then I lap up maccy D's.

Suairyu

Banned
What I don't get is why BK is so expensive. Even if you prefer their stuff, it isn't THAT much better. Even the sodding drinks are pricier.

the big king burger / meal is a nice solid fast food burger.

Medium meal was pretty good for 5 euro in comparison to other meals in BK and McD's.

That sauce they include with them now is literally IDENTICAL to Big Mac sauce. I've had some stuff purported to be the same when it kinda wasn't, that sauce is the real deal.

Never tried the sauce, will do with my next time tomorrow, do love me some Big Mac sauce.

Damn that was a good burger, 500 calories of joy.

Meadows

Banned
If I was gonna go and spend £6 on a lunch it sure as fuck wouldn't be at BK.

Objectively, without price, BK is a better deal, the burgers are pretty big and the meat is a bit better (although a little dry). But you end up paying £2 more than a McDonalds, and there's no way it's worth that much more.

Tantalus

Neo Member
BK know how to make a tasty burger, but I've had some bad experiences too. Last time I got a double cheese, a constant stream of oil and grease would drip from it everytime I picked it up for a bite. The paper it came in was completely drenched in the stuff. It was pretty disgusting; definitely the greasiest burger I have ever come across.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
BK know how to make a tasty burger, but I've had some bad experiences too. Last time I got a double cheese, a constant stream of oil and grease would drip from it everytime I picked it up for a bite. The paper it came in was completely drenched in the stuff. It was pretty disgusting; definitely the greasiest burger I have ever come across.

What the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom