• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found BK to be pretty excellent here in Dublin. The XLBDCB is especially good at 2am :p

Put me in the minority but I think they do the best chips (fries for our Stateside Gaffers) than McDonalds/KFC/others.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
BK chips are the ne plus ultra of fast food potato stuff. Except maybe for the waffle fries BK are running atm. Fucking waffle fries man.

Watching a bunch of fat drunks eat Mcdonalds/Subway/Wok to Walk on a weekly basis has

put me off fast food for life... and alcohol for that matter............

Mcdonalds Hotdogs were awesome and the apple pies equally so.

Oh and banana milkshake.

What I don't get is why BK is so expensive. Even if you prefer their stuff, it isn't THAT much better. Even the sodding drinks are pricier.

The meals are like £7 in service stations :/

Totally insane. No wonder they closed so many locations.

Agreed about the BK prices being extortionate but everything in a service station is over priced.

irML4oYj9ZtGe.jpg

Tantalus

Neo Member
BK chips are pretty good, but has anyone else had them come stuck together? Maybe I just go to some shitty BK resteraunts, but I've had their chips come stuck together in clumps of three or four, as if they were still frozen together.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
BK's Fries has always been the best ones, and they got thicker recently, just fantastic.

daviyoung

Banned
BK chips are pretty good, but has anyone else had them come stuck together? Maybe I just go to some shitty BK resteraunts, but I've had their chips come stuck together in clumps of three or four, as if they were still frozen together.

Just scrunch the paper packet around them a little and leave them for 5 minutes. You'll be left with one big chip.

Vagabundo

I just hate French Fries. I wouldn't elevate them to the status of being called chips. They are just terrible.

Give me a thick chunky chip soaked in vinegar any day.

Fries? Stick 'em up ur arse.. urgh

SmokyDave

BK fries are the worst of the lot. All crunch and no fluff, they could learn a thing or two from KFC and even McDonalds.

I don't think I have ever read anything, on this site or elsewhere, that made me go "HUH?!" as much as that did. I was probably less alarmed the first time I saw Goatse.

I don't think I have ever read anything, on this site or elsewhere, that made me go "HUH?!" as much as that did. I was probably less alarmed the first time I saw Goatse.

KFC chips can vary wildly in quality but when they're on form, they're by far the best of the KFC/McD's/BK selection.

Chinner

Banned
another food debate on uk gaf? oh my

okay so what do you guys prefer vaginas or the anus im pretty fond of the vagina personally speaking.

Tantalus

Neo Member
Have you had it recently? the last few times I've had it, it's been somewhat bland and powdery. Not sure if they changed the recipe recently.

I only started eating KFC again recently, but I did notice a difference in the taste compared to how I remember it being years ago. The flavour doesn't seem to stand out as much now, but it's still pretty damn good.

Question for NI-GAF: Ever been to Herron's Country Fried Chicken? Their gravy is possible the most addicting food-stuff I have ever eaten.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
also guys why are KFC chips down right repulsive... not to mention there under cooked half the time.

0 for fucking effort.

FreeMufasa

another food debate on uk gaf? oh my

okay so what do you guys prefer vaginas or the anus im pretty fond of the vagina personally speaking.

I remember in Saudi Arabia, people were eating chicken anus. They asked me try but I was all Fuck that, i'm going to al-bakh (KFC replica).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haven't eaten a BK in ages. Chips wise KFC is the worst. You just eat them because they are there.

Recently I've just been having McD's sweet chilli chicken wraps. If I do have a burger I'm rather plain and just have a quarter pounder.

Cindres

I pity the fools that haven't had KFC chips done right. It doesn't happen as often as you'd like but when it does, they're gorgeous.

I've had them done almost right before, i.e. not soggy and limp as fuck.

Doesn't matter because I always drown them in gravy anyway.

Nevasleep

Maybe I just go to some shitty BK resteraunts, but I've had their chips come stuck together in clumps of three or four, as if they were still frozen together.
This.
The BK by Cardiff Central Station is shocking, microwave everything.

Fresh McDonald's fries -> KFC -> BK for me.

Cindres

Wonder what the average BMI is in this thread ;)

EDIT: I'm gonna stop being mean!

I'm scrawny as fuck but i'll still eat fast food as much as I damn well please.
I don't think KFC have done an item in the last 10 years I haven't tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom