• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
whats this KONY 2012 thing everyone is on about? theres a 30 minute video but fuck that shit im too busy to watch shit.

Fucking yes

qPcVI.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Oh man the work have asked me to do a nightshift on Sunday :/

Boost is clearly the best redbull ripoff. You can buy a litre of the shit for half the price of a can of redbull.

Kentpaul

Yeah. Great for Jagerbombs but the green Monster is the ultimate engery drink.

Monster turns my piss a weird green colour *shiver* I just had a can of asdas finest "blue charge" should give me the charge I need to best this backshift I'm in the middle of right now! Also had a coffee /caffeine junky.

Can we discuss taurine guys ? I see it in a lot of redbull rip offs.

Kentpaul

I used to drink a 6 pack of kick a day. Gave that shit up though, i think it gave me nosebleeds.

Mcat gives me noise bleeds. I only grabbed this can of blue charge because I was up at the counter area buying xxx strong mints (il eat them when I go back into the warehouse) i hate soda altogether the fizz hurts my dam throat.

Also it was snowing In Scotland earlier

Suairyu

Banned
Guys, if you want the ultimate energy rush, go on a zero-carb diet for a month then down two cans of Monster Kaos (the orange one). About twenty minutes later you'll be all "I have to pee", so you'll get up to go to the toilet and you'll realise that you're taking power-strides towards the lavatory but you won't know how to slow down.

Tantalus

Neo Member
jSVuFzWVdwvpQ.jpg

My energy drink of choice but AFAIK it's only sold over here in N.I, even though it's produced by Coca Cola. Tastes so good, and not at all like a cheap Red Bull knock-off that a lot of energy drinks seem to taste like.

Coffee tastes shite.

Agreed- but I'll take a good cup of tea any day.

Coffee is great but it's certainly an acquired taste. In my early twenties I used to drink it white with 2 sugars as I found black far too bitter. Nowadays I like it black with no sugar and tomorrow I'm going to give that bulletproof coffee a go as it sounds... interesting?

jSVuFzWVdwvpQ.jpg

My energy drink of choice but AFAIK it's only sold over here in N.I, even though it's produced by Coca Cola. Tastes so good, and not at all like a cheap Red Bull knock-off that a lot of energy drinks seem to taste like.

Agreed- but I'll take a good cup of tea any day.
You just can't beat red BPM. It's the dogs balls.

Suairyu

Banned
So I take it right now SmokyDave is ready to bust a nut over the iPad 3?

edit - haha the GAF Apple thread is crazy right now. You get insulted for suggesting calling the new iPad "iPad" while keeping the older model as "iPad 2" might cause a bit of confusion to the average buyer. <company> fans are always the worst, but Apple especially. Like, in sixth form I got an iBook G4. Fantastic laptop; I'll never say a bad word about it. But the first day I brought it into school? Some schmuck walked right up to me and was all "oh man welcome to the cult of Apple!" and showed off his Apple gear like we were 10 years old and he had a shiny pog collection or something. I was all "dude it's a laptop shut up" and didn't want to be his friend.

Suairyu

Banned
It's what Plywood had. Exact frame and everything. It's kind of his 'face'. Like if someone stole the exact same duck Chinner had. I dunno, when so many of us identify each other by avatar rather than name, it seems like identity theft. He's switched to a different picture of Dany now but that image you're using is burnt into my mind as Plywood's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom